Mac's lovely ladies and some dudes too

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
A little effort and the z7 will have you running pretty good capt. Those enzymes do some pretty serious work. Try a run with and without to see how dramatic the difference is, at least with the MC it was a wide margin of particle content.
I am going to start with mixing the MC with hot water to dissolve better . Still some particles but it seems like it dissolves about 95% of it. I am actually more worried about it clogging the circulating pump in the reservoir. I could swipe one of those panty hose socks from the little women. Do you think i should try using something like that to protect the pump. I know they have the internal filter but that can clog up pretty quick if i remember correctly. Mac is the floraflex system set up better for running the MC though? I sure like the thought of those grow bags. Just add water saves a lot of steps!! I think those ones i sent you the link on may have been a little less expensive. When you crunch the numbers those things could save a lot of time and maybe money as well.

SSGrower

Average Grower
I am going to start with mixing the MC with hot water to dissolve better . Still some particles but it seems like it dissolves about 95% of it. I am actually more worried about it clogging the circulating pump in the reservoir. I could swipe one of those panty hose socks from the little women. Do you think i should try using something like that to protect the pump. I know they have the internal filter but that can clog up pretty quick if i remember correctly. Mac is the floraflex system set up better for running the MC though? I sure like the thought of those grow bags. Just add water saves a lot of steps!! I think those ones i sent you the link on may have been a little less expensive. When you crunch the numbers those things could save a lot of time and maybe money as well.
Not related to bluemats, but if it were me Id pull the filter out of the pump and run filterless. No clogging and any fine particles will get ground against what they use for a so called pump housing.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Not related to bluemats, but if it were me Id pull the filter out of the pump and run filterless. No clogging and any fine particles will get ground against what they use for a so called pump housing.
Okay thanks i will give that a go. I would have thought that would damage the pump. Do those little submersible pumps have like a rubber impeller like you have on a marine pump?

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Week 2 Veg
View attachment 25601
Cookies n Chem F2

View attachment 25602
Double Dawg Biscuits

Strong steady growth. Remember these are 1 week from seedling and have tripled in size. They will be double this next week, which may be ready for flip. DDB showing the squat stoutness.
The DDB's tend to be squat af in veg, depending on the pheno some stay squat in flower and some really get some legs. That far bottom DDB looks like it will be a cookie leaner, already has the leaf twist. 😉

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Are you talking about the left leaf? I hear GG4 shows twist too. I got my eye on DDB #2 😉
Ya gg has a leaf twist thing too. And then most if not all cookie plants will have it to some degree...... The left and the one pointing toward the top of the pic have it. Doesn't necessarily mean it will be a cookie pheno, but more often than not they will be.

Last edited:

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
A few DDB pics. This run is coming to an end and I couldn't be happier with this cross, a larger batch of f2's will be coming for sure. I chopped two pollinated branches off the cookie pheno that were loaded with f2's, the plant itself isn't done but those seeds have been for a couple weeks. 4 phenos in no specific order. I'm just picking pics off my phone, I'll post more later when my wifi is working better.

20191017_054835.jpg20191017_054849.jpg20191017_054926.jpg20191017_054915.jpg20191017_054935.jpg20191017_054950.jpg

Attachments

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
A few DDB pics. This run is coming to an end and I couldn't be happier with this cross, a larger batch of f2's will be coming for sure. I chopped two pollinated branches off the cookie pheno that were loaded with f2's, the plant itself isn't done but those seeds have been for a couple weeks. 4 phenos in no specific order. I'm just picking pics off my phone, I'll post more later when my wifi is working better.

View attachment 26065View attachment 26066View attachment 26068View attachment 26069View attachment 26070View attachment 26071
Holy Shit MAC those are some nice colas. WELL DONE..

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway

View attachment 26065View attachment 26066View attachment 26068View attachment 26069View attachment 26070View attachment 26071
Well fuck I left a sick like cause I have them sitting in my library, they were not next but the following run. I could put them on hold and run your f2s this upcoming run. Can guarantee at least 4 slots if you are in need. It's going to be quite a run of @Heathenraider @Phylex @HydroRed @Heisenbeans @greenpointseeds and ofcourse @NoWaistedSpace. I still feel like I'm missing someone, lol. Regs will get 6 quart cups. Fems 4 quart cups and if I decide on an s1 from heis only one. I have faith in it lol.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Well fuck I left a sick like cause I have them sitting in my library, they were not next but the following run. I could put them on hold and run your f2s this upcoming run. Can guarantee at least 4 slots if you are in need. It's going to be quite a run of @Heathenraider @Phylex @HydroRed @Heisenbeans @greenpointseeds and ofcourse @NoWaistedSpace. I still feel like I'm missing someone, lol. Regs will get 6 quart cups. Fems 4 quart cups and if I decide on an s1 from heis only one. I have faith in it lol.
That's cool with me if that's how you want to do it. You already have an idea what to expect from the f1's and can come back to them anytime. And the f2's should be better imo, but that's why we test, lol.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
That's cool with me if that's how you want to do it. You already have an idea what to expect from the f1's and can come back to them anytime. And the f2's should be better imo, but that's why we test, lol.
I'd be down. I see the exactly what to expect from your f1s. It makes me excited for your selections on your cncs. I have @Bodyne cncf3 got them as super generous extra with the lucky charms f3 I was after that he added to my library. I had planned on running all of his f3s (5) and 5 of yours at the same time and crossing them lol. Save 5 for the library. IMG_20191018_183618.jpg

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
First.... who made the dosi f2's? Or where did the dosi male come from? That's pretty badass..... Let me get a tally on how many f2 packs I need to make up while these dry some. They've only been off the plant since monday. I try to leave seeds on the plant until it finishes, but these matured pretty quick. Nice dark brown seeds.

Last edited:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
First.... who made the dosi f2's? Or where did the dosi male come from? That's pretty badass..... Let me get a tally on how many f2 packs I need to while these dry some. They've only been off the plant since monday. I try to leave seeds on the plant until it finishes, but these matured pretty quick. Nice dark brown seeds.
I'm actually really happy about those. @Bodyne looked TF out with those. Not too sure about the male at all. Maybe bodyne has more insight. To quote him even tho I didn't ask ill just assume he dgaf(hopefully 🤪).

"The dosidos came from someone on strainly. I wasn't sure they were legit, hence the question mark. Now I find out on IG, he's a pretty good dude and those are prolly legit. so those would be really good also"

no rush I'm still a month and a half from even thinking of popping anything. Patience is a blessing rn. Just lmk. Happy to assist.