Looking for Skunk seeds that actually smells like Skunk

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
People need to add more sulfur in their grows if they want to bring out the skunk
Heard great things about this

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
As they are getting closer some of the berry smells are fadeing on the two that had the foxtails, it is turning more to a fermented berry/cat piss. The puffy ones have the burnt rubber/coffee and are taking longer to finish. The two Short ones are a little harder to tell because after i rubb the other 1st one,the whole room reeks, I will have to rub the short ones 1st some time LOL

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Before you guys put too much faith in phylos, know that they were unable to sell their data for profit as intended.

Not sure the specifics, mainly because I'm not a geneticists and know very little about DNA but they got the wrong data and what they did get was almost worthless. There are two (or more?) different types of collections you can do and they did the least expensive version that does not translate into being able to replicate the DNA.

Lots of people sent stuff in hoping for the same info you want. one sent in several samples from different growth areas on the same plant and they came back different. It was basically a long-scam that failed because the players weren't as smart as they thought they were. They tried marketing the data to a few companies and were laughed at.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I forgot to mention that it was the marketing of the data that leaked and blew the thing up.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Before you guys put too much faith in phylos, know that they were unable to sell their data for profit as intended.

Not sure the specifics, mainly because I'm not a geneticists and know very little about DNA but they got the wrong data and what they did get was almost worthless. There are two (or more?) different types of collections you can do and they did the least expensive version that does not translate into being able to replicate the DNA.

Lots of people sent stuff in hoping for the same info you want. one sent in several samples from different growth areas on the same plant and they came back different. It was basically a long-scam that failed because the players weren't as smart as they thought they were. They tried marketing the data to a few companies and were laughed at.
Thanks for the info, its never that easy. It would be nice if someone did the research for some reason other than money!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Thanks...It is awesome to know there are still some hope to finding the Skunk these are clearly not cookies!!!:cool:
Did anyone grow anything that had the alcohol esters from their outdoor?
Been interesting to have tested for ancestry on ones you grew out.
I bred with 6 old Skunk males this summer. Only one had the esters,
I might dig a little deeper in the ole bag of genetics and see if I can find a new Skunk mother and clone her this time around.
I could S1
I have some Tiresias Mix (?)
ingredients,
Natural mineral extracts, water etc.
with a "money back" guarantee.
Hell, it's gotta work! lol

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Out of the 6 that I had, there were three that had a skunky smell/ flavor. It is in there. Maybe keep the stinkers you find and BX them. Any luck finding a stinky male? The Tiresias Mist worked for me to reverse an LA Affie from CV but I didnt get any good pollen. IDK if it was just that plant but the pollen was gooey. I may have used too much. It reversed the whole plant. It doesn't seem to take much.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
So that whos got the Skunk!
I walked into the room and smelled skunk, and it was from the ashtray :cool: Half a joint of the Headline from Skunktek that isn't a skunk, and is not skunky as flower. It actually smells like an old-school salisbury steak frozen dinner and it is one of my new fav's. Whatever resin was on the ring around it, or just the weed itself was spot-on for "is a skunk under my house" - for about 15-20 seconds until I got right beside the ashtray. Then it was more garlic and onions right off the roach.

It's Texas Shoreline x Headband (n.f.i.), I assume the cut was given to him as headband and that's that. Kept because it was good smoke. But the only thing in the cross associated with Skunk is the breeders handle :ROFLMAO: