Looking for Skunk seeds that actually smells like Skunk

Streetpro09

Tester
I have some old Sam the skunkman beans from the early 90's. I've had them in the fridge for 20+ years. I'm not sure if they'd germ. The last time I popped any of them was around 12 years ago. But they were still good back then.

You can have them if you promise to try and pop em. I'm pretty sure I'll never get around to it. I just have too much other stuff I want to run.
That's an awesome gesture but that dude ain't been here since Nov when he joined.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I have some old Sam the skunkman beans from the early 90's. I've had them in the fridge for 20+ years. I'm not sure if they'd germ. The last time I popped any of them was around 12 years ago. But they were still good back then.

You can have them if you promise to try and pop em. I'm pretty sure I'll never get around to it. I just have too much other stuff I want to run.
I'd say they are still viable.
I have seed I "pollen chucked" from the early 2000's. I've kept them everywhere since then.
I recently found a bunch of seeds at my brother's estate.
One bottle was dated 2004
The seeds are alive, but they will need special care and know how to produce the healthy seedling.
Important part lack the nutrients .
There are ways to fix it.

Capndank

How's it going People.... I'm new to the group but I'm an old time grower, still learning more every grow. I live in the San Joaquin Valley in CA and only grow outdoors, this last year was was probably the best I've had but I'm thinking next year will be even better. I'm trying to find Skunk seeds that smell like the herb I'd get in the 90's, My Buddy grew some supposed Skunk strain this year that was an absolute joke all the way around, potency, aroma and everything else. If You know where I can get some please let Me know. It seems like everything I've seen has had the smell bred out of it, I can understand it for certain situations but I'd like to come across some....
Thanks...
If I knew the answer to this question, I’d buy 100 and start a biz. Seriously though, you, me and everyone else are looking for the SAME thing! 90s skunk. So unique, so specific- and NO ONE seems to know where to look!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
How's it going People.... I'm new to the group but I'm an old time grower, still learning more every grow. I live in the San Joaquin Valley in CA and only grow outdoors, this last year was was probably the best I've had but I'm thinking next year will be even better. I'm trying to find Skunk seeds that smell like the herb I'd get in the 90's, My Buddy grew some supposed Skunk strain this year that was an absolute joke all the way around, potency, aroma and everything else. If You know where I can get some please let Me know. It seems like everything I've seen has had the smell bred out of it, I can understand it for certain situations but I'd like to come across some....
Thanks...
as we all would love , to lay hands on em !