Looking for a few adventurous Canacks to try out some new gear

Madhippy

I think you need to get a set number of “likes” before you can PM (Private Message) another member.
Ok thank you I wasn't sure how it worked. Also do you know if there are rules on tobacco seeds? I'm currently growing two bahia cigar wrapper varieties alongside my lemon tree so that I can have my own grabba leafs or whole leaf wraps and am gonna let them finish flowering and give the seeds away for free to anyone with a mailbox so they can do the same. Any thoughts??

Attachments

Budderton

Ok thank you I wasn't sure how it worked. Also do you know if there are rules on tobacco seeds? I'm currently growing two bahia cigar wrapper varieties alongside my lemon tree so that I can have my own grabba leafs or whole leaf wraps and am gonna let them finish flowering and give the seeds away for free to anyone with a mailbox so they can do the same. Any thoughts??
Cool idea! My father used to grow his own tobacco when he lived down on the lower side of the escarpment, by Lake Erie. He told me your allowed up to eight plants for personal. He is also an old stoner for what it's worth.😁 I wouldn't worry about it too much...

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I have grown tobacco for personal use for quite a spell just beware of tobacco mosaic virus spreading to your girls it's easy to spread it around I always tend to the girls THEN mess with tobacco I only had issue once but that was enough to make me handle things differently nothing better than homegrown cured tobacco

Madhippy

Cool idea! My father used to grow his own tobacco when he lived down on the lower side of the escarpment, by Lake Erie. He told me your allowed up to eight plants for personal. He is also an old stoner for what it's worth.😁 I wouldn't worry about it too much...
That's like almost to Canada I'm in Georgia so it's much warmer here. And yes I'm a blunt smoker and love to grow things so it fell hand in hand together thats what I'm trying to do. Trying to start growing my own weed and tobacco wraps. Completely independent from dealers and gas stations

Madhippy

I have grown tobacco for personal use for quite a spell just beware of tobacco mosaic virus spreading to your girls it's easy to spread it around I always tend to the girls THEN mess with tobacco I only had issue once but that was enough to make me handle things differently nothing better than homegrown cured tobacco
I don't have any experience with that I have had thrips and spider mites which I'm fairly certain came from dirt I got from outside in the woods. Also I am probably going to grow a tobacco plant in my closet with my cannabis whenever I finally get some seeds. You think it would be a problem? Both of them in the same grow?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Careful @Budderton don't get sucked into that black hole.
Plants look pretty good, if I'm being honest.

Welcome to The Marathon ~
Shitting on all his posts doesn't help. If he's behaving here then just leave your issues with him be and put him on ignore. The reason most of us get along here is because we don't poke and prod at each other constantly just because we don't like a person.

Shitting on all his posts doesn't help. If he's behaving here then just leave your issues with him be and put him on ignore. The reason most of us get along here is because we don't poke and prod at each other constantly just because we don't like a person.
I was thoroughly enjoying the shit emoji, though. He deserves a lot more ~

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Already done! I don't do the seed politics so if ya'll are bothered that much by me dropping an emoji on someones posts well.. Shit.
Why is it there if I'm not allowed to use it :p
It's not that it bothers me to see the shit emoji, and I'm not saying it shouldn't be used, but it is there to use to let someone know they are being an asshole in the post you attach it to. Adding it to every post you see from a person you don't like just provokes them to retaliate and, to be honest, it makes others think you are just trolling and trying to start shit.