Looking for a few adventurous Canacks to try out some new gear

Dalton

Nobody
Ur fish bait landed today will check on status of any crushed pellets. Excited to run some Canuck testers... Packaging is great just need those little protecters... Thank you again

Budderton

Ur fish bait landed today will check on status of any crushed pellets. Excited to run some Canuck testers... Packaging is great just need those little protecters... Thank you again
Yep for sure. Lesson learned. I have a much more secure way to ship now, while still maintaining a low profile. Let me know what/if you lost any.

Budderton

I didn’t open the packs you sent. Are there just loose seeds in there?
No. I used centrifuge tubes for domestic packs. I was trying to keep away from import declarations and high shipping rates with something low profile that would hide in a normal envelope I could just stick a stamp on and mail. I've since discovered washers and flips as well as the corrugated plastic tech. :D

No. I used centrifuge tubes for domestic packs. I was trying to keep away from import declarations and high shipping rates with something low profile that would hide in a normal envelope I could just stick a stamp on and mail. I've since discovered washers and flips as well as the corrugated plastic tech. :D
Love coin flip idea B, and thanks for sharing (y)
I have had success receiving beans in the mail via regular post(1 forever stamp) via these cute little guys in a folded up piece of paper and a bit of a strategically placed cotton ball. And our normal post sorter would make grist out of unprotected beans I am sure.
Hinged-Lid Plastic Container.jpg

Last edited:

Budderton

Love coin flip idea B, and thanks for sharing (y)
I have had success receiving beans in the mail via regular post(1 forever stamp) via these cute little guys in a folded up piece of paper and a bit of a strategically placed cotton ball. And our normal post sorter would make grist out of unprotected beans I am sure.
View attachment 100626
Lol, I was just online sourcing those with the foam inserts! Right on!(y)

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
I’d be down, would you do traders? These ones will be ready in the new year.
Black Berrybreath x Blue Grape Fuel
Black Lavender x Blue Grape Fuel
Black Cookies x Blue Grape Fuel
Lime Skunk x Blue Grape Fuel
Purple Kush x Blue Grape Fuel
OG Kush CBD x Blue Grape Fuel
Next rounds are the same females but crossed with a Blueberry Sinmints male, this male absolutely is a winner. He is a bit in of pain in the ass to keep around because he keeps on wanting to throw off pollen sacks, I found if I keep him small and don’t let him get root bound he does this much much less.
My proven and keeper males are:
Blue Grape Fuel
Blueberry Sinmints
Bolo
All have hollow stems (you could fit a pencil in the stalk)
All stink to high heaven
All seem to clone at a decent rate and speed

Budderton

I’d be down, would you do traders? These ones will be ready in the new year.
Black Berrybreath x Blue Grape Fuel
Black Lavender x Blue Grape Fuel
Black Cookies x Blue Grape Fuel
Lime Skunk x Blue Grape Fuel
Purple Kush x Blue Grape Fuel
OG Kush CBD x Blue Grape Fuel
Next rounds are the same females but crossed with a Blueberry Sinmints male, this male absolutely is a winner. He is a bit in of pain in the ass to keep around because he keeps on wanting to throw off pollen sacks, I found if I keep him small and don’t let him get root bound he does this much much less.
My proven and keeper males are:
Blue Grape Fuel
Blueberry Sinmints
Bolo
All have hollow stems (you could fit a pencil in the stalk)
All stink to high heaven
All seem to clone at a decent rate and speed
Shoot me a DM when you are able to.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
My pleasure. But you'd better check them, I've got reports of crushed beans. Seems I underestimated the power of the auto-sorter. :(
Order some of these. They hold 10+ seeds each and are small enough to mail well. If you want to really be safe you can cut a piece of cardboard to put in the envelope, then cut a slot in the cardboard to push the vial into. The price for each vial is cheaper if you get 1,000 of them.

Budderton

Order some of these. They hold 10+ seeds each and are small enough to mail well. If you want to really be safe you can cut a piece of cardboard to put in the envelope, then cut a slot in the cardboard to push the vial into. The price for each vial is cheaper if you get 1,000 of them.

Thanks for the link! Yah, I use these for shipping within Canada, but I'm trying to be less lumpy for stuff going to the States and beyond. I've got a bunch of new options that I'm look forward to trying in the near future.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Thanks for the link! Yah, I use these for shipping within Canada, but I'm trying to be less lumpy for stuff going to the States and beyond. I've got a bunch of new options that I'm look forward to trying in the near future.
The vials or pucks are way more professional, but I haven’t had a package not make it to the states shipping them the way I sent you yours. Never had a report of damaged seeds either.

Budderton

The vials or pucks are way more professional, but I haven’t had a package not make it to the states shipping them the way I sent you yours. Never had a report of damaged seeds either.
Yah for sure. That's a great way to send a lot of beans in a small, flat package. I will be using that tech in the future!