Looking for a few adventurous Canacks to try out some new gear

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
That's chill man. You guys can choose, it's not up to me ~
It is up to you. You can just choose not to troll people you don't like. The thing that is great about this forum is it isn't absolutely flooded with bullshit like RIU. No politics (or at least very very little) and people genuinely try to get along. Hell, man, just take a look at how few admin and moderators we have (3 admin and 1 moderator).

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
So if I use the shit emoji on someone I don't like then I am in trouble?
I fail to see the issue. Unless there's some seeds involved. Then I can see the issue ~

Dude hasn't posted one grow, why you so concerned with my emojis on his post?
When you use it on all of their posts then you're a troll. When you use it when the person says something that makes them look like a shithead then it is warranted.

It is up to you. You can just choose not to troll people you don't like. The thing that is great about this forum is it isn't absolutely flooded with bullshit like RIU. No politics (or at least very very little) and people genuinely try to get along. Hell, man, just take a look at how few admin and moderators we have (3 admin and 1 moderator).
I mean, I'll leave brother man. I don't do seed politics, trolls or the likes.

I said I came in peace and I meant that. Doofus shows up to ruin it.
Unlike the latter, my content is genuine.

Ya'll already decided. Clearly ~

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I mean, I'll leave brother man. I don't do seed politics, trolls or the likes.

I said I came in peace and I meant that. Doofus shows up to ruin it.
Unlike the latter, my content is genuine.

Ya'll already decided. Clearly ~
Sounds like you're the one who's already decided. None of us told you to leave, or that you are unwelcome, we are just asking you to ignore him and to stop provoking him. If he turns out to be a troll then he'll be dealt with.

Kushking902

Sherb Breath mom
Rocket candy pissed on by a wild cat
View attachment 98271

Carls Shoes mom
Berries/armpit funk/ touch of gas
View attachment 98273pView attachment 98274
LA Amnesia mom
"Dutch Lemon" Lemon with haze in the background
View attachment 98276

Crunk Boat mom
Grapes and gas
View attachment 98278
Looks good brother lol I signed up to poke around this place. I’ve seen it mentioned a few times and thought I’d check it out. Only been 10 minutes and already seen a few familiar names

DougDawson

Really Active Member
Hey man! Another welcoming face 😁. Have you been here for a while?
I joined up in Jan. Most folks have been really cool and welcoming. I have not had a chance to make a journal with all I have been doing elsewhere but I still try to come by and check things out regularly. This site is owned by Heisenbeans who is the gent who makes the seeds for Greenpoint. They have a Discord server for Greenpoint that's got some cool good going on as well. I am sure you will like it, staff are pretty cool as well which is a bonus for any site.