List of US SeedBanks

Me too bro I can only have 12 babies and 12 grown with me and my wife's card and I have seeds to go for like 5 years at that rate
I hear our state is getting close to go legal....thought I would never live to see the day where medical became legal here. After my current runs I am dropping plant count down myself. Getting hard to attend them all by myself and still have time left in the day.

M48

Super Active Member
I'm only on my second set of plants in flower and this round I had a hermaphrodite and 3 males so I'm reduced but I'll train more because I have a little bit of room with less plants first run I had 10 in flower and had to make them as tight as I could because of the space

I thought It would be a good idea to have a resource to find reputable/vetted US seedbanks as easily as possible.
So here's a list for starts. I know there are a lot more but these are the banks ive personally ordered from at this time.

Any additions are welcome! :)

-HeavilyConnected
-TreeStars
-PlatinumSeedBank
-Radogear
-Neptune
-OregonEliteSeeds

*Trying out a few more that should be added to the list shortly. Waiting on Heisens next drop to try GreenPointSeeds
I have done very well using these suppliers

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
For anyone looking for CBD Hemp Flower seeds, Hoku Seed Shop was recommended to me by someone awhile ago, and the seeds I got from them look nice. Haven't grown any out yet, but they basically doubled my order of regular seeds for free. They also have some pretty interesting crosses.

I know great art has nothing to do with seeds, but I love the art that they have on their webpage and merch. This is the only seed company I've actually been tempted to buy a t-shirt from.
4489D239-4DE7-445A-BA9A-BE7DDD82692A.jpeg

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
For anyone looking for CBD Hemp Flower seeds, Hoku Seed Shop was recommended to me by someone awhile ago, and the seeds I got from them look nice. Haven't grown any out yet, but they basically doubled my order of regular seeds for free. They also have some pretty interesting crosses.

I know great art has nothing to do with seeds, but I love the art that they have on their webpage and merch. This is the only seed company I've actually been tempted to buy a t-shirt from.
View attachment 66099
Looks pretty cool . I just wanna know what those mushrooms are up to ? They look menacing