List of US SeedBanks

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
I guess every red pop cross comes with gmo x red pops =Artificial Red freebie

@hust you end up grabbing me a pack of omfg keep the freebie for yourself :)

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
I have ordered from these banks recently with no issues

And I own this one, If you have any issues you can contact me directly

Last edited:
I have ordered from these banks recently with no issues

And I own this one, If you have any issues you can contact me directly

How did your order with Oaseeds go? I just placed my first order with them. Grabbed Zombie Deathfuck from em.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
How did your order with Oaseeds go? I just placed my first order with them. Grabbed Zombie Deathfuck from em.
Ordered from them multiple times. They have very discrete shipping and it is surprisingly fast considering were they ship out of, I would recommend that discrete shipping option. Even when shipping the large Aficionado French Connection seed packs. I like to get my seeds in the original breeders packs and am glad that is an option. They have over 4,000 different strains available, So when looking for something rare, they are my go to seedbank. A+++ Service

Ordered from them multiple times. They have very discrete shipping and it is surprisingly fast considering were they ship out of, I would recommend that discrete shipping option. Even when shipping the large Aficionado French Connection seed packs. I like to get my seeds in the original breeders packs and am glad that is an option. They have over 4,000 different strains available, So when looking for something rare, they are my go to seedbank. A+++ Service
Thanks. I was looking for that specific strain and was surprised they had it. I noticed they have a budget selection as well where you can buy single beans for like a buck n change. I am assuming just loose seeds with a label?

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Thanks. I was looking for that specific strain and was surprised they had it. I noticed they have a budget selection as well where you can buy single beans for like a buck n change. I am assuming just loose seeds with a label?
Yes and they buy bulk seeds from reputable breeders and sell them under their name as generic seed stock. I am starting to see a lot of seed banks doing this.

Yes and they buy bulk seeds from reputable breeders and sell them under their name as generic seed stock. I am starting to see a lot of seed banks doing this.
Good to know. Specially for anyone with a budget that cant afford packs. They have a nice selection in that group too. I didnt grab any of them myself but I never really go big with first orders with a bank.