List of US SeedBanks

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
@Artisan_tek So I ordered from GLO last week and haven’t gotten an email from him yet apart from the preliminary one that says they will send a followup. Just curious if you have any info for someone buying from them :D Thanks

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
@Artisan_tek So I ordered from GLO last week and haven’t gotten an email from him yet apart from the preliminary one that says they will send a followup. Just curious if you have any info for someone buying from them :D Thanks
Funny. Your the 2nd person to ask me about them. I’ve never ordered from them before so I don’t have first hand knowledge

But..

The other person i spoke with was also having problems. I thought @stiickygreen was somehow hooked up with them. This person didn’t wanna jump the gun by making a post about it

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
Orders have been taking a minute lately. I've had 2 orders with GLO since the covid shit has started, shutdowns and whatnot, and both have taken longer to ship, but they did ship. I'd give them a bit of time, up to 2 weeks...I know that sucks, but they have been coming through on orders.

You should get the basic order confirmation. Then an invoice email from Amber, and maybe another. Check your spam. Theyre hard to contact...yet he’s always posting “SALES...” on IG and sending emails

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
You should get the basic order confirmation. Then an invoice email from Amber, and maybe another. Check your spam. Theyre hard to contact...yet he’s always posting “SALES...” on IG and sending emails
Oh yeah, the Flavor Creator invoice. :ROFLMAO:

I think I misunderstood the original post and assumed the order had been paid for. I've had the payment invoice get stuck in my spam folder.

BerryNice

Super Active Member

This is the seed company for the main clone company

Placed 4 orders since May all received in 3 days or less

Numerous payment options and they are adding more breeders. Hopefully some of the breeders here will hook up with them