List of US SeedBanks

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
I thought It would be a good idea to have a resource to find reputable/vetted US seedbanks as easily as possible.
So here's a list for starts. I know there are a lot more but these are the banks ive personally ordered from at this time.

Any additions are welcome! :)
-Greenpoint Seeds
-HeavilyConnected
-TreeStars
-PlatinumSeedBank
-Radogear
-Neptune
-OregonEliteSeeds

*Trying out a few more that should be added to the list shortly. Waiting on Heisens next drop to try GreenPointSeeds

GCG

Dinosaur
Recently got orders from these banks. They all accept Crypto and delivered without issue.

The Seed Source
Blockchain Novelties
DCSE
Greenpoint
Neptune

Ordered from these with cash

Cannaventure- (adding breeders soon)
Great Lakes Gentics
Headie Gardens

Haven't ordered from

In House Genetics
Romulan Genetics
Thw Real Seed Company (landrace)
Seeds Here Now

GCG

Dinosaur
Found this one today, accepts crypto as well.
Baked Beans Cannabis seeds.
All profits go towards making Full plant extracts for patients that have fallen on hard times.
Bought Mr. Clean from Exotic and a few landrace strains from World of Seeds.
Kilimanjaro, Pakistan Valley and Afghan Kush.
Dont know much about Mr. Clean other than its a Cube x lime skunk and @Heathenraider has talked up tha cube enough I'm intrigued. It's in the library now. And I think my collection is complete. April cant come fast enough.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Ive been wanting to post this for the last week or so but their order hadnt arrived yet so i didnt feel comfortable recommending them to anyone. That is now over. :)

Area 51 seedbank is running an awesome sale on their Exotic Genetics backstock.

Just grabbed a pack of wonka bars and a pack of chocolate marshmallows for $100 w/ free shipping.