Let’s talk movies!

Now1more

Super Active Member
@Ozjet68. You may have to pay for They Live. It's a great movie and well worth it depending on your age. Young kids would say... Gay, pass. I love it! One of the longest fist fight scenes ever. Rowdy Roddy is the man! Plus, Keith David is one of my favorite actors.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
The Last Full Measure . A solid movie about the unrecognised heroics of a Vietnam vet . Yep I’m sure there’s lots of them given the stigma of that war. A bit of a slow start but worth the wait . 7/10

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Hunting Gunther. You've never seen Schwarzenegger this funny!
He’s actually a pretty funny guy when you see him in interviews etc . That typical Arnie dry humour he sells well . Why wouldn’t he be laughing inside , his life story is a movie in itself 💪🏻

PokerJay1983

Really Active Member
I saw a Gary busey movie called hider in the house. The best b rate movie in the history of time besides Artie Langes beer league. But great smoking smoking he plays a perfect psychopath.

Now1more

Super Active Member
Don't feel like going back 12 pages, but Harold and Kumar is one that the wife and I watch at least once a year... the first 2 that is. The Christmas one was terrible. Just rewatched She Out of Your League again last night.

PokerJay1983

Really Active Member
My favorite movies: pretty much anything 80’s-90’s nostalgia. I also love all Stanley Kubrick films. My favorite light comedy = what about Bob.

also liked clockwork orange, doubt, hider in the house, and one flew over the koo koos nest

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
My favorite movies: pretty much anything 80’s-90’s nostalgia. I also love all Stanley Kubrick films. My favorite light comedy = what about Bob.

also liked clockwork orange, doubt, hider in the house, and one flew over the koo koos nest
My father used to make me watch one flew over the cuckoo's nest all the time he loved it and it made me love it