Let’s talk movies!

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
As fucked up as the storyline was.............it could have been much worse, lol. I liked when the old guy had him ties up and offered to feed him a piece of himself.........lofl.
It was a crazy but good fucked up movie lol. My wife didn’t want to watch it but I made her

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
No one has mentioned anything animated. Cars, The Incredibles, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, and one of my favorites at the moment Spiderman into the Spiderverse. Or anime, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Sword Art Online or Arregetsuko.
I'm not huge on anime. Like real jappy stuff idk if that's pc to say. But animation in general like appleseed, I think it's called sex love and robots on netflix is pretty cool too. Started watching one last night it's pretty decent. The spiderman I heard was good gonna have to peep that out.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Gotta say as ridiculous as the story was Armageddon was a great sit back grab the popcorn and enjoy the ride movie. A great list of characters or more like disfunctional misfits saving the planet with a great soundtrack to coast along with as well . One of my all time favourites .

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
One of my all time faves..

The New Guy. Bloody hilarious and I love funk!! Eliza Dushku is a gem :love:

And for real, anyone not watching Money Heist on Netflix is missing out. Best show going on