Let’s talk movies!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
My wife's fav movie is snatch and guy is her 2nd fav director. Besides Tarantino. Thx for the heads up! 👍
I liked it so much i bought it...i went to rent it and my 48 hours had elapsed and now i will watch it a bunch of times.

My favorite lines

I sense fuckery afoot.

You couldnt lift a wheel of cheese you cunt.

Funny how it reminds me how crazy strong i was...when a big guy gets asked how much he benches and he says 3 wheels a side...um thats ok and all...your 315.

I used to bench 5 wheels a side...and that is serious..495 and we ripped em out in 5s.

Lock stock and 2 smoking barrels
Layer Cake
Snatch
The Gentlemen

And the other one sucked...madonna was still sucking the life out of him at the time and he was trying to escape...or something.

Last edited:

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I was waiting for it to come out of theatres, thank you for the reminder G!! I’m going to get on that one real soon maybe tonight! :D

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Tonight I’m going to watch an all time classic Horror Sci Fi flick . It’s time for a little mutating head splitting action with Carpenters Original, The Thing!! Got a feeling the missus is going to be hiking it early to bed tonight . Just me and the mutt .

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Bull! Split decision and they give it to Creed?! Rocky had him in the 16th round for sure!!

Adrian is such a doll 🥰

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Fine i’ll bite, you may not. Ever watched koyaanisqatsi. You should, when super high, in an immersive home theater system. A great quarantine film imo. I love this opening sequence.

Last edited:

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
OH MY GOSH rocky was floating like a butterfly in III! That was my favourite I think even though Clubber’s character was such a joke.

I love Apollo’s little shuffle he does, I wanna learn that haha!

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
EAT THAT TOMMY GUNN BIATCCHHHHH!!! Rocky is for the people, what a hero!

I honestly can’t rate the five of these in any order, they were all spectacular and I would always watch them in a series.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Was looking forward to the movie Midway. What a disappointment considering the scale and Significance of the battle that ensued. I could have been epic but instead crap CGI and a comic book story approach left me feeling ripped off .

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Oh man I just finished Creed II and wow! That was a great movie! I can’t believe they went there with the story, so bloody epic!

Creed I wasn’t on the level of any other Rocky movie imo but it all built up to Creed II which was spectacular!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The Big Lebowski....it is in the top 5.

I am watching it today and the apfinany hit me stunning alacrity....I have his fashion sense.

That is how i dress to go to the grocery store....the Big Lebowski is THE DUDE

The Duderino

What a fantastic movie...I forgot its greatness.

Mind if i smoke a J

This aggression will not stand man.

I never realized for me retirement was emulating the Dude. I will abide.