Latest seed purchase - Show and Tell

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Have you grown his gear before? Being a mushroom this is the first I have heard of them I checked their site out and fell in love with a few strains (like I need more seeds lol) I am still looking for my perfect strain the one that checks all my boxes many are 90% there
Katsu is an Oooooold dude, even by my standards. :ROFLMAO: He has been doing this for long enough to be really good at it.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If any of you follow the podcasts Duke Diamond just got out of jail, and won't be able to get back to breeding for a bit due to the federal probation. I'm sure the seed company is still pumping out what they can of current genetics so I doubt he's destitute - it's more a solidarity thing.

Anyway, I had AK Bean Brains on my list of breeders to try. I had Williams Wonder and a few other vintage strains on my list to investigate.
$100 for 12 Thunderhole regs and 8 WW. I figure $5/bean is pretty good and it's for a good cause.

Duke Diamond Vault - Thunderhole F2 + William's Wonder {REG} [20PK] » Seeds Here Now

A Collab with AK Bean Brains

Thunderole F2 – Matanuska ThunderFuck X A.S.S. Man ((Airborne g13 X Skelly skunk))

12 Regular Thunderhole F2 Seeds Per Pack
8 Regular William’s Wonder Seeds Per Pack

D

Deleted member 60

I haven't purchased any seeds in a long while.....but the reverse auctions and a plea from some friends who totally bombed out last season (10 of 12 herm'd on 'em) after using "seeds from a good friend" spurned a small purchase last week. They told me they didn't care what I picked...as long as it was stable/would finish. I've never heard a shitty report/report of hermies on H's Punch S-1's....so that's where I headed.

Attachments

Just tried to go back n check it out again. Sites unavailable smh. My luck.
His discord is open to the public now and no longer private GrowsomethingBill.
I have one of his Platinum Kush X Platinum Girl Scout Cookies that is like 1 week into flower and can't wait to see what it turns into!

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
His discord is open to the public now and no longer private GrowsomethingBill.
I have one of his Platinum Kush X Platinum Girl Scout Cookies that is like 1 week into flower and can't wait to see what it turns into!
Can one get there thru the discord we signed up for GP? Forgive my ignorance friend I am first to admit I am a foolish old fart with no tech savvy 😬

Can one get there thru the discord we signed up for GP? Forgive my ignorance friend I am first to admit I am a foolish old fart with no tech savvy 😬
NO worries Nobighurry as discord is kinda new to me to but I must say I am totally liking it espcially actually getting to hang out with Heisen when he is on hotbox and not to mention all the giveawaya GU puts on.

Just login to discord and then click on that link I posted above or here
https://discord.gg/CRCx4ZA2
and then accept the invite and your in (y)

Cheers, Z.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
NO worries Nobighurry as discord is kinda new to me to but I must say I am totally liking it espcially actually getting to hang out with Heisen when he is on hotbox and not to mention all the giveawaya GU puts on.

Just login to discord and then click on that link I posted above or here
https://discord.gg/CRCx4ZA2
and then accept the invite and your in (y)

Cheers, Z.
I missed the hangout and giveaways the other day I got in to early and sat in the wrong room I didn't realize they were having to move to different room due to video feed issues By the time I figured out I messed up the other room was full still don't know what Heisen or Gu look like lol

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I don't even know what a discord is, so you are better off than me.
No I'm not asking it to be explained. Lol
I know you didn't ask for an explanation, but it is basically just another type of forum that also has some additional features like video conference capabilities and voice chat. Discord has been around for quite awhile, and it was primarily used by gamers, but it's been becoming much more popular lately with people outside of the gaming community.