Latest seed purchase - Show and Tell

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
My order from CSI came in today...holy shit. I ordered once from Caleb when I first started buying seeds in 2020 and his freebies were very generous. Today I got my pack of Bubba Kush and Chemdog 91 S1's. I'm pretty amazed at the generosity this time as well and will place another order tmrw lol.

csi.jpg

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
My order from CSI came in today...holy shit. I ordered once from Caleb when I first started buying seeds in 2020 and his freebies were very generous. Today I got my pack of Bubba Kush and Chemdog 91 S1's. I'm pretty amazed at the generosity this time as well and will place another order tmrw lol.

View attachment 112225
Damn! He sent you twice as many freebies as what you ordered.

Bobby_Resigliano

My second CSI order came in yesterday along with a pack from GP. I bought the packs on the bottom. Freebies on top. Caleb is steady generous. Shit is wild man. I love it lol. I also love the idea of the fallen soldiers freebies cause its a surprise of the mothers genes. I've run over the 40 strain mark for GP now and fast approaching the same for CSI.

seeds.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
My second CSI order came in yesterday along with a pack from GP. I bought the packs on the bottom. Freebies on top. Caleb is steady generous. Shit is wild man. I love it lol. I also love the idea of the fallen soldiers freebies cause its a surprise of the mothers genes. I've run over the 40 strain mark for GP now and fast approaching the same for CSI.

View attachment 112658
I'm huffing on his Chemdog (Chem 91 S1) this morning and it's straight fire. Both that and the ChemD are full of keepers.

Bobby_Resigliano

I finally bit the bullet and set up an area to keep clones long-term without fucking up the rotation. I'll be dropping another of each fast, quick and in a hurry ;)
That was exactly my worry with having such little space. I got so many to pop, I cant slow down now lol. I've been tellin the old man that we need to get a mother tent at his house along with the flower tent. I run the veg and cloner tents at mine. I think a 3x3 with my QB 260W Bspec dialed back will work perfect. How many mothers do you plan to keep?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
That was exactly my worry with having suchan ac infinity 3x3 with a 100w light little space. I got so many to pop, I cant slow down now lol. I've been tellin the old man that we need to get a mother tent at his house along with the flower tent. I run the veg and cloner tents at mine. I think a 3x3 with my QB 260W Bspec dialed back will work perfect. How many mothers do you plan to keep?
Technically none, but I have a small herd of clones that might make the cut after I smoke mom.

I have a 3x3 with an AC Infinity 100w light - which is surprisingly plenty - I have it dialed back to 60%.

Romeo Scragg

I sold some property I owned this month and that was all the excuse I needed for a 420 celebration shopping spree. Got the 4 pack deal from authentic, some chemD S1s from CSI, some Humboldt heirloom Afghani S1s from twenty20 and FEM great white sharks from greenhouse.
I really want to go crazy with North Atlantic seed co's bulk/white label stuff anyone here have experience with them?
The 420 celebration continues tonight with an EAGLES concert. Taking some Kandy Kush and bubble head with me.