Latest seed purchase - Show and Tell

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The latest haul. More freebies than what I bought. I got The Cream and the three on the bottom, looks like 4 standard retail packs including a second of one I bought, and two dedicated freebie packs. Like a BOGO but they get to send what they want, then two freebies. . Itchin' to try "Freebie Number Five" :ROFLMAO: 🤷‍♂️.

Only one of the packs was "tamper proof" so I opened them all to do a seed count The 10 packs had 12,12,13,13,14,14 &15
IMG_2181.JPG

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
The latest haul. More freebies than what I bought. I got The Cream and the three on the bottom, looks like 4 standard retail packs including a second of one I bought, and two dedicated freebie packs. Like a BOGO but they get to send what they want, then two freebies. . Itchin' to try "Freebie Number Five" :ROFLMAO: 🤷‍♂️.

Only one of the packs was "tamper proof" so I opened them all to do a seed count The 10 packs had 12,12,13,13,14,14 &15
View attachment 119582
I like the sounds of that John Lemon!

Weedkiller

Nothing but top shelf
View attachment 118388

View attachment 118389

View attachment 118390

The junkie is pretty sick these days. I thot I was gonna slow down but that only lasted about 6 months. Still waiting on renovations to clear up but I think I found a new growmie at least. Gonna pop a lot of different Runtz strains soon. My Dynasty crop got decimated by mag deficiency and limped to the finish line. The other stuff I started I had to gave away due to incoming inspections. Better safe than sorry. Gonna pop a lot of good shit in about 2 weeks tho. Very excite!
Wow man..just wow. I'm coming to your house trick or treating 😆 🤣

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
There was a 50% off flash sale at TSC and the Relentless was looking pretty awesome. I did manage to stave off the junkie feelin tho 🤢
I wonder when the 'best' sales happen. They have one for everything, Every holliday, plus 4/20, 7/10, Grandmothers day 😆

I am done getting sucked into sales. It needs to be stuff from a breeder that released new and it won't last or be reproduced (counts out a few of the good ones) and there's just not a lot of 'new' that exites me. I was never into hype (I like Pink Floyd and Rush ;)) and I don't even have an instagram account.

The Black Friday sales and stuff near winter seems best for getting the most new drops in a sale.