Latest seed purchase - Show and Tell

Awesome I'll be interested to see how green beards gear turns out I been on the fence a couple times but neve really knew anyone who grew his gear....
I have 2 of his Cali Connection 78 cuts(BL, BR) waiting for a flower tent to come open and I can't wait to see what they turn into. I also popped 2 of his "Glubba"(MR) which I thought was his champ cut of Cali Connection Boss Hog but that was wrong. It apparently is his champ from a pheno hunt of Katsu's DRACARYS (Gorilla Glue #4 x Pre-98 Bubba Kush) and they are about to get up potted/bucketed soon. I will post some pics of how they end up doing.
GreenBeard 78 Clones D50.JPG

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Going heavy with autos next season to increase my chances of a decent harvest.

Mephisto- mango smile, 42 fast buds- G14 and Gnome automatics (formerly Mandalorian genetics)- moth man freebies
20220909_140259.jpg

I might even drop one in a solo cup once I get my starting/overwintering/cloning room all situated.

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
@that rate i just want to see the grow room!
That part is much less impressive lol. I have a spare bedroom that holds three tents currently(seed,veg,flower). Most of the stuff I buy is for years later. I found a new growmie that will partner up with me as he has a ton of space but needs genetics. I also plan on buying some property with my folks to grow outside there. Trying to spread it around but my main location is fairy limited.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
That part is much less impressive lol. I have a spare bedroom that holds three tents currently(seed,veg,flower). Most of the stuff I buy is for years later. I found a new growmie that will partner up with me as he has a ton of space but needs genetics. I also plan on buying some property with my folks to grow outside there. Trying to spread it around but my main location is fairy limited.
I'm the same on a less majestic scale. I keep buying a pack or three with their freebies, then planting 2 or 3 beans. I have a growing stockpile of opened packs. Definitely not looking to re-sell anything. Just looking to try everything I have then make sure I have a good one or two that I can count on going most of the time.

The good news is that the list of packs I want to re-drop keeps growing with my purchases.

Bobby_Resigliano

I'm the same on a less majestic scale. I keep buying a pack or three with their freebies, then planting 2 or 3 beans. I have a growing stockpile of opened packs. Definitely not looking to re-sell anything. Just looking to try everything I have then make sure I have a good one or two that I can count on going most of the time.

The good news is that the list of packs I want to re-drop keeps growing with my purchases.
Yup I don't wanna sell anything either. I'd like to smoke as many different strains of weed as possible. I know I wont be able to grow and smoke all the seeds I have but it will be fun trying.

I tent to only pop one of each seed so I can open more packs at once lol.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have a little spreadsheet with my seedbank on it so I don't have to keep opening the fridge. I have a list of "haven't tried yet" from stuff I didn't get a girl and never got back to, had mutants or duds, or had early or late herms enough to cull, whatever.

Main thing I am doing is sorting the later one-strain grows. Some I'll eventually be dropping all of them and looking for the best of the best to keep a clone of, some I'll be dropping and looking to see if one doesn't herm... Not in a hurry for those and may never get to them. So it's good to have that part of the list too.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Adventures of a seed skank...I definitely went waaay fuckin overboard. I almost bought more last night as both sale codes were still valid. This will hold me over till Black Friday/Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Years :LOL:

Damn bro your card has to be about catching on fire from use! Lol but hell yeah why not but I struggle figuring out what to grow next with my meek collection I need to update my written list of what I have....

Bobby_Resigliano

Damn bro your card has to be about catching on fire from use! Lol but hell yeah why not but I struggle figuring out what to grow next with my meek collection I need to update my written list of what I have....
Yeah its pretty toasty after last weekend lol. I have a small spiral notebook that I write everything in. Its almost full and I swear the notebook has gotten heavier with ink :ROFLMAO:

I really wanted to focus on runtz strains this grow. I liked each one that I smoked so far. I'm glad I got so many when they were still used quite frequently as the male.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Yeah its pretty toasty after last weekend lol. I have a small spiral notebook that I write everything in. Its almost full and I swear the notebook has gotten heavier with ink :ROFLMAO:

I really wanted to focus on runtz strains this grow. I liked each one that I smoked so far. I'm glad I got so many when they were still used quite frequently as the male.
I have nothing with Runtz. Not many of the sweet strains I have tried thrill me. My experience is limited but I have been getting into the old school dank stuff that's been popping up. As new states go legal and more OG's can come out of the woods I think some of the stuff we thought was lost will show back up.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Main thing I am doing is sorting the later one-strain grows.
Stoner replies to himself :ROFLMAO: 🤷‍♂️

The problem is that I keep buying more and getting new testers and I can't seem to jump out of that "try the new stuff" rut.

I have selected a few strains that I love and could retire with and be fine. One is the Chemdog and the other is the CLHP. You could add in the Homecoming Queen as a sweeter, more perfumy ass-kicker.

Anyway, I bought more packs of the County Line ones, and am probably going to get several packs of the Chem-91 S1's at some point.
The CLHP and Chem91 are fems, so I either have enough or want enough to drop a bean every other grow. The Homecoming Queen regs may be my first breeding project down the road, or a legit hunt for a keeper mom.

But other than that I am trying everything and adding to the 'fire' list.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
So far anything Dominion or Ethos has legit possibilities. Irie is another that has potency with flair.

I am trying the boutique breeders at DAGGA Gardens from the future cannabis project podcasts, and I may have found another go-to if I am itching to buy stuff. I have stuff going in mid flower from tha CHA (Cannabis Horticultural Association?) Mr Trees and Blackbird Preservations and all are weighty frosty stinky things.

I just dropped some from a few more, and had decent germ from everything. There is (I think?) a well-known breeder called SungrownMidz that has a great sense of humor (hence the name) and I think sells some pretty expensive beans. Not top shelf but not bargain basement. He started an off-shoot called "2-Buck" with legit old school stuff mixed together, or with something newer. For example I got his selection of Bohdi's Lemon Hashplant that he crossed with an heirloom cut 88G13hp. The 2-buck was literally $2/bean. $50 for a 25-pack that had 27 or so in it. And it had a booking pic of Charles Barkley on the packs (2-buck Chuck - get it? :ROFLMAO:)

Fuck I'm high. Anyway, they have some LEGIT freebies. I got a pack of 707 beans that run in the $160 range among a hoard of other things. Dropped a few of those like a bad habit!

Breeders - Dagga Garden