Latest seed purchase - Show and Tell

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
1660340644156.png

1660340668411.png

1660340792658.png

The junkie is pretty sick these days. I thot I was gonna slow down but that only lasted about 6 months. Still waiting on renovations to clear up but I think I found a new growmie at least. Gonna pop a lot of different Runtz strains soon. My Dynasty crop got decimated by mag deficiency and limped to the finish line. The other stuff I started I had to gave away due to incoming inspections. Better safe than sorry. Gonna pop a lot of good shit in about 2 weeks tho. Very excite!

Streetpro09

Tester
View attachment 118388

View attachment 118389

View attachment 118390

The junkie is pretty sick these days. I thot I was gonna slow down but that only lasted about 6 months. Still waiting on renovations to clear up but I think I found a new growmie at least. Gonna pop a lot of different Runtz strains soon. My Dynasty crop got decimated by mag deficiency and limped to the finish line. The other stuff I started I had to gave away due to incoming inspections. Better safe than sorry. Gonna pop a lot of good shit in about 2 weeks tho. Very excite!

Well dang!!! You definitely don't have a problem. 😅🤣

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
View attachment 118388

View attachment 118389

View attachment 118390

When was the Tupperware party?

My mom sold that shit back in the day just so she could keep the display shit. We had cupboards full of mis-matched burp-n-seal stuff :ROFLMAO:

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
View attachment 118388

View attachment 118389

View attachment 118390

WOW, I think you have more than me!

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
WOW, I think you have more than me!
That's only about half lol. The rest is my seed freezer in the garage. With the latest purchases the strain count is over 630 now.

i wonder where the hidden stash is kept ,to keep wifey happy,this is all i have babe!
See above lol. I'm not married but we've been together now for almost 6 years. I told her the guesstimate of what I might have spent on seeds so far and she just said disgusting :ROFLMAO: I smoke prob an 1/8th a day or more so its all weed to me.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
That's only about half lol. The rest is my seed freezer in the garage. With the latest purchases the strain count is over 630 now.

See above lol. I'm not married but we've been together now for almost 6 years. I told her the guesstimate of what I might have spent on seeds so far and she just said disgusting :ROFLMAO: I smoke prob an 1/8th a day or more so its all weed to me.
same here!

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
BLOWN AWAY with what came in the mail today... I've been watching YouTuber "Dr.Greenbeard" for a couple years now and he finally got a legal smoke shop opened up in MO. He posted the following
MCCMO SEED STOCK

Awesome I'll be interested to see how green beards gear turns out I been on the fence a couple times but neve really knew anyone who grew his gear....