Kratky method

Will Uncle Rom have a successful harvest for his 1st kratky attempt?

• Hell Yeah

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Fuck No

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Looking good @Uncle Romulus

I'm of the opinion that if the girls aren't showing signs of deficiency, then the feed is sufficient. I'm in the less is more camp when it comes to nutes. (y)
I find myself in that camp as well for the most part. I’m just thinking for science lol. Like what can this kratky thing do. Never quite had stretch like that but also first time flipping Heisens gear

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
My friends. The kratky is real.. these basterds were around the same size when one was selected for kratky experiment. The one left in promix was slightly biggerI selected the slightly weaker one assuming failure.
36F12A15-0444-4477-A3B2-57002DFB6238.jpeg
0087AC40-54FA-4F7E-B09B-77B7D0970023.jpeg
ADCD5D89-F8E8-4542-923C-49010AE8FC44.jpeg
I guess our kratky girl here is most of the way through the most savage stretch I’ve ever seen but still.. this appears to be owning the ol promix and hand watering. It’s drinking almost 2 solo cups o liquid every day. I don’t dare go a day without adding at this point in flower. So adding daily and changing bucket with fresh batch and freshly sanitized bucket weekly. 👍 maybe I’ll redact my vote against my success.. pride comes before a fall tho..
Hmm shouldn’t hurt to admit this seems to be going better than I thought it would

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Looking good @Uncle Romulus

I've been a believer in Kratky since trying it for myself. Often times I see people :poop: on it without understanding how it works or being willing to try it. So kudos to you for taking the plunge and trying for yourself.
Thanks friend. I imagine dwc would be more intense results but honestly a monkey could do this and power outages can’t stop me. 👍😍

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
Let it fly! I’m digging this thread. It has me prepped to do a run myself. Maxibloom huh. Just the bloom formula all the way through? Wonder if the 3 part or flora duo would work. I’ve got both.
Any hydro nutes should work just fine. I've used Mega Crop and Masterblend Tomato in Kratky, both performed nicely, .5g/gal of soluble fulvic acid with the Masterblend works a treat.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
My friends. The kratky is real.. these basterds were around the same size when one was selected for kratky experiment. The one left in promix was slightly biggerI selected the slightly weaker one assuming failure.
View attachment 36493
View attachment 36494
View attachment 36495
I guess our kratky girl here is most of the way through the most savage stretch I’ve ever seen but still.. this appears to be owning the ol promix and hand watering. It’s drinking almost 2 solo cups o liquid every day. I don’t dare go a day without adding at this point in flower. So adding daily and changing bucket with fresh batch and freshly sanitized bucket weekly. 👍 maybe I’ll redact my vote against my success.. pride comes before a fall tho..
Hmm shouldn’t hurt to admit this seems to be going better than I thought it would
Dude!! If I pulled those roots out of my bucket ,even once, I'd get a serious Woody on eye contact

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Let it fly! I’m digging this thread. It has me prepped to do a run myself. Maxibloom huh. Just the bloom formula all the way through? Wonder if the 3 part or flora duo would work. I’ve got both.
id go for flora if you got it (y)
thanks bro. I'm enjoying this dorky lil thread also. fun stuff this ghetto hydro. id recommend a bigger bucket tho if your planning somethin. post up your bucket build :) one could start with small bucket even and do perpetual kratky