Kratky method

Will Uncle Rom have a successful harvest for his 1st kratky attempt?

• Hell Yeah

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Fuck No

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Rooted

Plant whisperer
So @SoLowDoughLow wheres that damn cup at? I was gone b4 that. Had to lay back from forums. Monster thcf
I finally came to check it out like you said but its like dead here. Everyone soooo quiet. Lot of thcf ppl here but all quiet. And in mod spots. Whats up with that ? Newly made site here?
And my grow room(grow log without a log ) wont post. Everything needs approval. Someone tell em i aint the bad guy let me start posting n get this chit on a roll.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
So @SoLowDoughLow wheres that damn cup at? I was gone b4 that. Had to lay back from forums. Monster thcf
I finally came to check it out like you said but its like dead here. Everyone soooo quiet. Lot of thcf ppl here but all quiet. And in mod spots. Whats up with that ? Newly made site here?
And my grow room(grow log without a log ) wont post. Everything needs approval. Someone tell em i aint the bad guy let me start posting n get this chit on a roll.
Haha settle down mang. There's actually plenty of action here. Could always post your horseshit in the introduce yourself forum or the kitchen sink instead of trolling the Kratky thread all out of context. Not off to a good start. If buddy knows you and your polite you'd be set instead of being budtender..

Rooted

Plant whisperer
Haha settle down mang. There's actually plenty of action here. Could always post your horseshit in the introduce yourself forum or the kitchen sink instead of trolling the Kratky thread all out of context. Not off to a good start. If buddy knows you and your polite you'd be set instead of being budtender..
Youre right. I thought was solos journal thread. Kind chitty way to say it but i got wide shoulders. All good. Sorry for the off topic post

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Youre right. I thought was solos journal thread. Kind chitty way to say it but i got wide shoulders. All good. Sorry for the off topic post
No worries bro, I hope u stick around, a lot of good guys here always willing to help out. And ithink they limit stuff u can do when you're new to limit the trolls... I'll look for your journal tho... here's mine if u get a chance

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Anyways back to business. Roots are a little brown now cause I added half a teaspoon of a cal/mag product that was brown. I remember reading that maxibloom and tap water is enough for soil but a small addition of cal/mag is recommended for coco. I assume that if coco needs it, kratky needs it. Could be wrong but who cares, honestly. If this doesn’t turn out a debacle I’ll be most disappointed
FBDCAF19-A59F-4881-AB5D-F21E1F60DFFE.jpeg
8548E45C-4501-4A9C-97AB-5D0FC10C9567.jpeg

noice! First problem. Oooo how will we solve it? Will we survive? Stay tuned
17C2CF0F-5C84-4121-A319-3025424FCC8A.jpeg8CAA6C13-DD37-4809-86EE-5856809377C4.jpeg

im gonna go look at some deficiency charts and all that nerd shit and see what’s up. Or if someone just hollers at me before I figure it out that works too.
This kratky is a gateway drug.. I’m not gonna lie I’m very tempted to order an air stone and a wee little pump.. also considering actually reading the VPD charts and shit.. resisting the temptation for now but who knows. ✌

Last edited:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Anyways back to business. Roots are a little brown now cause I added half a teaspoon of a cal/mag product that was brown. I remember reading that maxibloom and tap water is enough for soil but a small addition of cal/mag is recommended for coco. I assume that if coco needs it, kratky needs it. Could be wrong but who cares, honestly. If this doesn’t turn out a debacle I’ll be most disappointed
View attachment 33647
View attachment 33648

noice! First problem. Oooo how will we solve it? Will we survive? Stay tuned
View attachment 33649View attachment 33652

im gonna go look at some deficiency charts and all that nerd shit and see what’s up. Or if someone just hollers at me before I figure it out that works too.
This kratky is a gateway drug.. I’m not gonna lie I’m very tempted to order an air stone and a wee little pump.. also considering actually reading the VPD charts and shit.. resisting the temptation for now but who knows. ✌
Bro that third pic looks like,mold!!!
I sure hope not!! Bewareeeee
But GOT DAMN THOSE ROOTS!!!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I’m thinking phosphorus deficiency or somethin.. mold work too lol. Are you just tryin to give yer old uncle a heart attack?
Ok good. I'm glad the ole crew here didnt agree with me. I wouldnt wish that on anybody even the farm fam. Shit set me wayyyy back. I am just really grateful for the peeps on this here forum for helping me stay perpetual with new shit every 2months. Hahahah I'm just glad I got a stash.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Ok good. I'm glad the ole crew here didnt agree with me. I wouldnt wish that on anybody even the farm fam. Shit set me wayyyy back. I am just really grateful for the peeps on this here forum for helping me stay perpetual with new shit every 2months. Hahahah I'm just glad I got a stash.
your ptsd ed from mold lol. I get it. anytime a bud leaf looks funny I freak and think budrot.. just cause I battled that shit all summer like a tiger.