Joebud Genetics

D

Deleted member 60

We all walk different paths. I know folks >who don't smoke anymore< but who have smoked/grown/dealt more bud (and coke and acid and ...and....and...) than most folks here will see in an entire lifetime. They're past it/over/been there done that...for a myriad of reasons...like Joebud evidently was. He named a day. Something changed for him.

I, for one, respect that. We all walk different paths. Some even walk with their eyes open. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Weedkiller

Nothing but top shelf
Hell I stuck up for him in a thread and he sent me his entire catalog for nothing, I felt bad so sent him shipping costs back.. joe was a little excitable but I liked seeing him.. I think he said he doesn't/can't smoke anymore so he eats it. Idk, I know personally I can get really upset around here sometimes.. if my skin ain't thick enough I just exit that thread... To quote the man "rock and roll"

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Yep 100$ for four packs or 40$ a piece. Shame he let an old grumpy crusty old man like @H.A.F. troll him
I'm not saying that he is anything other than a great person - I have no proof otherwise and people on here have apparantly gotten some good beans from him. It's just the impression I got of a dude that doesn't smoke weed because "the law" but hangs out on a weed growing forum handing out seeds.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I'm not saying that he is anything other than a great person - I have no proof otherwise and people on here have apparantly gotten some good beans from him. It's just the impression I got of a dude that doesn't smoke weed because "the law" but hangs out on a weed growing forum handing out seeds.
He's clean man. He's a good dude he just needs to wear his feelings on his sleeve if he wants to last in this game

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Hell I stuck up for him in a thread and he sent me his entire catalog for nothing, I felt bad so sent him shipping costs back.. joe was a little excitable but I liked seeing him.. I think he said he doesn't/can't smoke anymore so he eats it. Idk, I know personally I can get really upset around here sometimes.. if my skin ain't thick enough I just exit that thread... To quote the man "rock and roll"
Joe is a good dude! Very thoughtful and in my opinion trustworthy. I paid Joe and he sent me what I paid for and some extra. Unfortunately I have been giving packs away to friends and family and now I only have one pack of Chill Bomb.

The chill bomb can be a bit difficult to grow but I love the final product. For me it's pretty damned good smoke. I have shared some of my previous harvest with a fellow member here and they can choose to share their opinion on its quality.

I just left Joe Bud an email. Hopefully he will come back when he cools down. If he doesn't I will need to pop a pack of Chill Bomb and let them get preggers. Or perhaps someone hear would take my pack and make more seeds. :cool:

Joe is a good dude! Very thoughtful and in my opinion trustworthy. I have shared some of my previous harvest with a fellow member here and they can choose to share their opinion on its quality.
Hell yeah I'll share... Because Vikings in Oklahoma!(Cheers T 👍) Chillbomb is top shelf grinder fukr goodness Imho. Happy, Stinky, & Tasty with the only downside being it gives me the munchies.

Joe is totally a good dude but he does seem a little fragile sometimes. 🪙🪙
FRESH Ground Chillbomb.jpg

D

Deleted member 60

Those "Chill" plants you grew @Tvanmunhen were very nice all around. Lotsa nice lookin' plants from his stuff from what I saw. Definitely some interesting crossings. African? He could be the new Afroman. Who remembers him?

So...like many seed(y) folks...it's a package. LOL. We all have our quirks and buttons that can be pushed....and there have been some epic blow ups and fuck ups along the way. Think "Swerve"...LOL. Gypsy/POM/Dutchblown. This one doesn't even rate. Certainly not a forum/server killer.

But folks do what they gotta do...

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Those "Chill" plants you grew @Tvanmunhen were very nice all around. Lotsa nice lookin' plants from his stuff from what I saw. Definitely some interesting crossings. African? He could be the new Afroman. Who remembers him?

So...like many seed(y) folks...it's a package. LOL. We all have our quirks and buttons that can be pushed....and there have been some epic blow ups and fuck ups along the way. Think "Swerve"...LOL. Gypsy/POM/Dutchblown. This one doesn't even rate. Certainly not a forum/server killer.

Thanks Sticky.

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Hell yeah I'll share... Because Vikings in Oklahoma!(Cheers T 👍) Chillbomb is top shelf grinder fukr goodness Imho. Happy, Stinky, & Tasty with the only downside being it gives me the munchies.

Joe is totally a good dude but he does seem a little fragile sometimes. 🪙🪙
View attachment 132729
I'm glad you found my hidden jar at the Viking Stone! Next road trip I'm going to hide a handful of jars for members to find. Haha

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
The politics was him dumping all over that "what are you smoking" thread with teas leeched out of Delta-8 infused hemp flower. Then it came up that he didn't smoke weed - but he has seeds to give you if you just give him your address.

Legit or not I was too sketched out by that to chance it. I saw the Overgrow forum getting busted and servers conficated all over again.
i never heard anything about the Overgrow,or about the conficated servers ,how long ago did this take place @H.A.F. ?

Last edited:

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Idk he told me he'd sell me packs for $40 each. He sent me a pack of each for free as testers when he first came here. Seemed like a cool enough dude.
he did the same to me,@Streetpro09 !finally enough above dirt to do a small pheno hunt , got to back off and get numbers down! don't like the way things a lookin at this time 1spooky old fart!

Last edited:

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member

i'll just chill for a bit and listen ,no i can't say joeb ever did me wrong fussing and such, the delta /8 thing . i didn't understand but my old skull is kind of thick .

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I’m still baffled about the whole situation. I know he has an issue with H.A.F., and he was pissed because he thought I should’ve banned H.A.F. Instead of locking the thread, but the way he reacted towards me about it was a little over the top. i know H.A.F. Can get some people riled up but there wasn’t anything that he pointed out in that thread that I hadn’t thought of in the past. Every time I saw that thread had a new post I just had a feeling it was going to stir up more political arguments. I know Joe’s heart is in the right place with all the news articles he was posting, but it’s pretty hard for people to not discuss politics when all of the articles are political in nature. What I did wasn’t personal. I just can’t apply the rules to some people and not others.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I’m still baffled about the whole situation. I know he has an issue with H.A.F., and he was pissed because he thought I should’ve banned H.A.F. Instead of locking the thread, but the way he reacted towards me about it was a little over the top. i know H.A.F. Can get some people riled up but there wasn’t anything that he pointed out in that thread that I hadn’t thought of in the past. Every time I saw that thread had a new post I just had a feeling it was going to stir up more political arguments. I know Joe’s heart is in the right place with all the news articles he was posting, but it’s pretty hard for people to not discuss politics when all of the articles are political in nature. What I did wasn’t personal. I just can’t apply the rules to some people and not others.
That's right - he was trying to say that a thread about the legality of pot in each state and federally wasn't a political thread. Then he'd post what this republican or that democrat was proposing for some bill or other "non political" *wink wink* stuff.

I think he tried to blame me for getting the thread shut down - when I just gave the opposing argument to every political article he posted.

Me questioning him (in the forum) about not being a smoker came after that. My bad.