Joebud Genetics

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
In my experience using 5 gallon cloth pot from start to finish works fine. The growth above ground tends to take a while longer. That's not necessarily bad though because it's building Roots below ground.

It's faster and more efficient to use a small container then transplant to a bigger.I tend to choose anything from 16oz to a gallon then transplanted to a 5 gallon cloth. This doesn't mean it's the best strategy-chose what's best for your growing style.

Good luck on your grow. I'm excited for you. I think there will be some great smoke in these packs! :cool:
I'm curious about planting in the the final pot? Any suggestions? I just popped some last week and they attached to the paper towel.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
In my experience using 5 gallon cloth pot from start to finish works fine. The growth above ground tends to take a while longer. That's not necessarily bad though because it's building Roots below ground.

It's faster and more efficient to use a small container then transplant to a bigger.I tend to choose anything from 16oz to a gallon then transplanted to a 5 gallon cloth. This doesn't mean it's the best strategy-chose what's best for your growing style.

Good luck on your grow. I'm excited for you. I think there will be some great smoke in these packs! :cool:
i have a habit of going from a dixi cup to 5 gal every time

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Wife called me from work today just to tell me my chill plants fuuuckin reak lol. Her coworkers keep telling her that she smells like some chronic. 🤣

I take this as a compliment but my wife is not amused...she said it smells like lemon cleaner and stanky rubber. I honestly can't tell anymore, I just call it fuckin stinky. I can't wait to chop these and smoke them!