Jacrispy's seed auction

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Dude that does it regularly for useful and others, and has got it goin on is trich_house, he does his by the pack and starts with a reserve, all weekend and week long. Before I'd take that for all those beans, contact him on IG and either ask his help or for ideas. You should get much more for that lot, jmho

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I ended the sale
Going to auction them a couple packs at a time
Like the other guys do.
Probably start listing them next weekend
That is a great idea. And maybe do a lot of mixed seeds like 5 packs at a time with some you think might not move quick with some that would be very desired. to see how it goes.
3 to 5 pack size is the speed we can all grab some on auction and you will end up with a lot more than 500 bucks i think. A LOT more !

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
That is a great idea. And maybe do a lot of mixed seeds like 5 packs at a time with some you think might not move quick with some that would be very desired. to see how it goes.
3 to 5 pack size is the speed we can all grab some on auction and you will end up with a lot more than 500 bucks i think. A LOT more !
Should end up with way more than $500 parting it out!

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
@jacrispy

Thinking out loud

I'd be inclined to divy up the 60 packs into lots that would retail for about $100. Have a few higher and a few lower to keep it interesting. Mix em up. Be realistic in expectations... for example.. packs Topanga are $50 before discount...don't expect $50. And sales are coming out next week, my bet, don't list in the face of black friday. Wait a week or so.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
@jacrispy

Thinking out loud

I'd be inclined to divy up the 60 packs into lots that would retail for about $100. Have a few higher and a few lower to keep it interesting. Mix em up. Be realistic in expectations... for example.. packs Topanga are $50 before discount...don't expect $50. And sales are coming out next week, my bet, don't list in the face of black friday. Wait a week or so.
Great advice!

jacrispy

Super Active Member
@jacrispy

Thinking out loud

Yea that's what I'll do & I'll ship to Canada too.
I'll let everyone here know everytime something goes up, I'll at least put a lot up every week.

jacrispy

Super Active Member
On the list, to clarify a few things, the cherry dulce punch f2s are chuckers paradise. Petrol headstash x swamp gas is green rebel genetics. South Beach sundaes are heathens. And there should have been a vial with no name, those are heisen bastids.
I wondered what that vial was, I thought it was petrolia headstash X swampgas that fell out of the red pack.
Thanks man I'll write that down so I can list them rite.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
good luck bro. One thing I notice is even if they don't sell, keep relisting them, they'll sell over this holiday season, even with all the sales goin on. I watch how some of the other auctions go, and stuff just gets relisted after a bit that don't sell, so don't get discouraged or give up, keep listing those and start out with a reserve, and it be some computer time, but run all till you do sell em or get an offer on a big lot you can't refuse. JMHO

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Here's a "lot" idea.

Sort the seeds into price range (for the known ones) and have a pile for the $$$, the $$, and the $

However many $$$ you have should be the number of lots.

See how that compares with the number of $$ and $, and just divide them equally so each top-dollar pack of seeds has a mix of the ones that might not sell as quick.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Another idea (I must have 'thinking weed' somewhere) - you could use the retail value of the known packs in the lot as the reserve. Any of the home-growns or those without a high market price you toss in each lot to make sure you get the reserve.

It would take the guess work out of it, and you could even explain it in the auction. Might get bidding wars ;)

jacrispy

Super Active Member
Hey man I got the loot you sent , thanks a lot.
I also got some money from james stoner lol
20191125_152505.jpg
Thanks wheels & thanks "stoner"