Jacrispy's seed auction

jacrispy

Super Active Member
@jacrispy I can start the bid off at 500 if you want to go that rout. I have a currier that can get them to me. US address.
Start it off
You'll probably win
I'll ship monday if you win
USPS priority with tracking
Make sure it's a money order I can cash over here or send me cash

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Someone has to see this and go in with someone else. Yhis is nuts that dude cant get more than 5 for the lot. Shiiittt. I just hope someone doesnt do that then take an and auction individually and make bank.
Why not split em?

jacrispy

Super Active Member
Someone has to see this and go in with someone else. Yhis is nuts that dude cant get more than 5 for the lot. Shiiittt. I just hope someone doesnt do that then take an and auction individually and make bank.
Why not split em?
Deals a deal & 500 opens the sale.
If no bids I'll split them up.

jacrispy

Super Active Member
Man, you’re leaving a lot of money on the table selling it in one lot. I guess you don’t need the money too bad?
Already started the auction
Can't end the the sale till sunday @ 8pm
I put an opening bid @ 500 thinking it would get some traction, it hasn't so far.
I need money but i already put em out there & have to follow through

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
I’m good with whichever way it goes. But you do have to take into account shipping cost per a few packs is going to add up plus the work to do it. If my guy is still making trips. I’m good for the 5 hun. If not I may have to back out I’m hoping to hear from him any time now.

Prairiefarmer

Grower of mids
I’m good with whichever way it goes. But you do have to take into account shipping cost per a few packs is going to add up plus the work to do it. If my guy is still making trips. I’m good for the 5 hun. If not I may have to back out I’m hoping to hear from him any time now.
You do realize that 500US is about a 1000 canuck bucks 😆 jk.Hope people start bidding,but imho is going to be extremely tough,especially one lot.New insta account and all.....

Prairiefarmer

Grower of mids
You can't ship much with tracking in canada for 10 bucks..a couple of ounces i guess.We all know to well what kind of crooks CP are.Best of luck to you

D

Deleted member 60

Like buying from any seed bank.....you have the seed cost and you have the shipping costs to and from the seller......all of which is paid by the buyer. Most folks realize that postage isn't included in such purchases.

But yeah....best of luck ja. We're all pullin' for ya!

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Like buying from any seed bank.....you have the seed cost and you have the shipping costs to and from the seller......all of which is paid by the buyer. Most folks realize that postage isn't included in such purchases.

But yeah....best of luck ja. We're all pullin' for ya!
Yeah, I would assume that shipping would be extra on top of my bid.

Jacrispy, best of luck to you.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
May even DM a few of them to give them a heads up. Lots of dudes with miscellaneous auctions and email sales list.
Heritage seeds co
Cg collectibles
Headie Gardens
These are only ones I remember but there are a shitload of these guys out there. Let them all know, cant hurt.
Did any of the resellers get back to you on this? That would seem like a good potential buyer.