Jacks vs Megacrop

shimz

vapest
Reviving this older thread because I'm getting close to being done with my supply of jacks hydro. I heard there is a new v3 formula out. Everyone still happy with it? Anyone doing a stock solution? What can I expect for res goo or line plugging? Been very happy with jacks for years, but I want to see if there's a "next level".

Texagonian

Outlaw
Reviving this older thread because I'm getting close to being done with my supply of jacks hydro. I heard there is a new v3 formula out. Everyone still happy with it? Anyone doing a stock solution? What can I expect for res goo or line plugging? Been very happy with jacks for years, but I want to see if there's a "next level".
Just saw your question. Megacrop is good but dirty, causes sludge and slime if using in hydro for me that is. Using jacks now, love the stuff and it’s clean. Just my 2. Megacrop in peat or coco probably ok. Haven’t done a true side by side so I can’t say if there’s an edge there. I got the 25 lb bag of jacks and cal nitrate so I’ll be using it for quite some time. I’m know there’s others who use MC and love it and it is one part but they have bloom booster and sweet and calmag etc but so does jacks. Sorry for being long winded. 🍻✌🏻

shimz

vapest
Thanks for that. Just read through the other MC thread. I think I will order more jacks, maybe the new RO formula. Just too much good here to switch it up at this point.