Jacks 3-2-1 Salts

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
is it necessary to make the concentrated solution then dilute? With maxibloom I just dump my salts in a 5 gallon bucket with water and turn on my submersible pump in it for a few minutes to make sure everything is dissolved and well mixed.

I use RO water, is the newer RO formula better for my case or stick with the traditional + calnit + epsom?

You can mix it dry or do what i do.

It mixes so good all it needs is just a quick stir and its dissolved

You can continue using the 3 part and control it more if you wish. Just personal preference.

Texagonian

Outlaw
So freakin excited fellas. I scored a 50 lb bag of yara liva cal nitrate for 20 bucks today. The concentrates nw place has thing like scratch and dent except it was a bag that got torn (very small ) put inside another plastic bag but still in original bag and zip tied shut. I won’t be buying nutrients for a very long time! Now I just have to dial this stuff in. 🍻🍻

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
So freakin excited fellas. I scored a 50 lb bag of yara liva cal nitrate for 20 bucks today. The concentrates nw place has thing like scratch and dent except it was a bag that got torn (very small ) put inside another plastic bag but still in original bag and zip tied shut. I won’t be buying nutrients for a very long time! Now I just have to dial this stuff in. 🍻🍻
Damn dude...sweet haul.

Is the Yara large prill or small prill? Just curious...

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Yesterday i took out 6 veg plants and moved them to flower. Very nice growth much more so than the mega. Also they drank 25 gal of water and ate a good bit. Ppm levels went down to 200 over a 5 day period which never happened with mega. Means happy growing plants that are feeding. Also the PH was stable the whole time.

So i added 25 gal of water and 40 ml per gal of solution to bump back up the ppm.

I vary how much growth i want by the ppm i give em.

So far im really loving this new jacks Reverse osmosis formula. Have not seen any cal mag defiencies yet with the strains im veging out.

Chem 4 was the worst cal mag whore ive ever ran but dont have that one anymore. I battled the defiencies using mega constantly. Also with GH i had issues and PH rise but not as drastic as mega.

Even after adding more jacks the PH remained stable just my monitor showing my ppm back up.