Jacks 3-2-1 Salts

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
I hope they work well for me or someone is gonna get a hell of a deal😂 Naw, I think it’ll be great and save on my back pocket some too.
Lol, they rock.But if by some chance you don't like them. I'm in line first!!!🤣🤣😂
I need to search and see if anyone else carries it. I never considered any other retailer once my hydro shop stopped carrying it.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Just went to their site. NOW they have a 3-2-1 mix..lol. They've "adapted" someone's recipe. I forget where I saw 3-2-1 mentioned first,but back when I was on Jack's they hadn't adopted that philosophy yet. Folks HAVE to listen to us growers of they want to stay in the game,or make bread from it.

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
The 321 was adapted for ease of measurement and the fact it's a little hot at the recommended dosages 😁😁😁 the 321 usage is normally their hydro mix,Cal nit and Epsom, the new stuff is the UV and the ro and tap formulas, pretty cool stuff 👍👍👍

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
The 321 was adapted for ease of measurement and the fact it's a little hot at the recommended dosages 😁😁😁 the 321 usage is normally their hydro mix,Cal nit and Epsom, the new stuff is the UV and the ro and tap formulas, pretty cool stuff 👍👍👍
Gotcha. I guess my point in posting that was...Jack's didn't have a 321 mix when I started on it a few years back. Also,I never actually ran 321. I ran 3-2 all the way thru. Never added Epsom.
Every time I click on any of the new mixes,I get an error message about shipping to Canada😂 I'm in the US.Wth?

Texagonian

Outlaw
Gotcha. I guess my point in posting that was...Jack's didn't have a 321 mix when I started on it a few years back. Also,I never actually ran 321. I ran 3-2 all the way thru. Never added Epsom.
Every time I click on any of the new mixes,I get an error message about shipping to Canada😂 I'm in the US.Wth?
It never loaded so you could scroll down and look at the chart anyway? I saw the one that was like oh snap, sorry if your from Canada eh, holler at us and we’ll get you taken care of. No epsom added? I got a 7 lb bag when I got the jacks. I still have to pick up the cal nit but found a spot locally that sells a 50# bag for 21 and some change. No sales tax in Or. if y’all want to check out their store here’s a link. https://concentratesnw.com/

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN

I have been using the 321 for a long time. With masterblend, ultrasol and jacks. I read it online from one either masterblend or jacks site and this was years ago. Ive been using 20/20/20 outside for over 20 years. Works great.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Have been using mega in veg in my rdwc system and i dropped their sludgy ass today. Tired of their second hand B grade fertilizer.
Opened my bag ive had for a week or so and started using it. Ill explain the process of making a concentrated solution and how to use it.

Got a 25 lb sack of reverse osmosis nutes. It was around $83 tax, shipping and the bag.

20200126_125820.jpg

Next i weighed 5 lbs of dry product.

20200126_131058.jpg

This is the quality. Very smooth flowing and no clumping unlike the mega.

20200126_130857.jpg

Next i put in some hot water in my 5 gal jug. Was warm to the touch. It will mix in cold as well.
Dumped it in through a funnel. Not 1 clump stopped the funnel up. Good stuff!!20200126_131650.jpg

This is the ppm of my water. Always use same pen for everything or have your pens all calibrated the same. One pen could say 350 while another says 500.
20200126_132034.jpg

After having exactly 5 gal of water i then measure out 10 ml per gal of solution and mix in the bucket. So 50 ml worth.

20200126_132114.jpg

Dump in the water, After giving a good stir measure the ppm.

20200126_132242.jpg

So no where near strong enough for veg so i add an additional 20ml per gal more so 100 ml for the 5 gal bucket. Brings the total at 30 ml per gal. Stir it up good and measure.

20200126_132402.jpg

So this is right on the money for veg.

Absolutely no nutes settling on the bottom or anything.

This is the ph of my water. 20200126_133815.jpg

This is the ph after adding the nutes to my veg system.

20200126_142434.jpg

Next im going to see how stable their product is on the ph. Mega goes up and keeps climbing. Masterblend does not. It has been sitting on 5.8 for 2 weeks in my flower system.

sandman83

Super Active Member
is it necessary to make the concentrated solution then dilute? With maxibloom I just dump my salts in a 5 gallon bucket with water and turn on my submersible pump in it for a few minutes to make sure everything is dissolved and well mixed.

I use RO water, is the newer RO formula better for my case or stick with the traditional + calnit + epsom?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Last week I flush with flawless finish only
I think this is a fantastic product...and for the amount you use it is very inexpensive but my buds became better the first time i flushed with it.
:)

This is a great resource...i will really consider jacks. I have a bit of time but i have about 6 weeks of AN trio left and im moving on to something less expensive.

Bruno8437

Super Active Member
I'd try Jack's but it's not available locally and Amazon won't ship it to my state, so I went with Masterblend. Jack's seems like a good product at a good price. If/when I can get Jack's here, I'll give it a try. From the way their website is set up, they seem to cater to cannabis growers and want to embrace them (generate sales).

Texagonian

Outlaw
I'd try Jack's but it's not available locally and Amazon won't ship it to my state, so I went with Masterblend. Jack's seems like a good product at a good price. If/when I can get Jack's here, I'll give it a try. From the way their website is set up, they seem to cater to cannabis growers and want to embrace them (generate sales).
I noticed that about them as well and they have an article pertaining to exactly that. They also offer water testing which I think is awesome. I don’t know how much they charge for it but still cool. I thought about getting masterblend but came across my jacks deal so here I am. Itching to get going with it but it’ll be a minute, have bottles to empty and recycle. Let me know what you think about the masterblend.

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
So far MB has been working well for me but this is my first cycle with it. @socaljoe or @Greenthumbskunk probably have more experience with Masterblend than I do.
I've used it a fair bit with veggies, but I'm on my first cannabis run with MB. So far it has been working great. I run it at 2.4g/gal of MB and cal-nit and 1.2g/gal epsom for veg and the transition period after flip, then I cut the cal-nit and supplement only calcium. I'm really happy with how the grow has gone and plan to run MB from here on out as I dial in my grow style.

Texagonian

Outlaw
I've used it a fair bit with veggies, but I'm on my first cannabis run with MB. So far it has been working great. I run it at 2.4g/gal of MB and cal-nit and 1.2g/gal epsom for veg and the transition period after flip, then I cut the cal-nit and supplement only calcium. I'm really happy with how the grow has gone and plan to run MB from here on out as I dial in my grow style.
What are you using for just the cal? Good to know as the MB is less expensive than the Jacks by a little bit

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
What are you using for just the cal? Good to know as the MB is less expensive than the Jacks by a little bit
I've been trying out Nectar For The God's Demeter's Destiny as a cal only supplement. I never saw a Ca deficiency throughout flower using that, so I assume it works as advertised. And it did help to clear up a visible deficiency in some veg plants. Thanks to @badmofo529 for that...I'd never heard of the stuff before stumbling into his journal.

Another thing about Masterblend that I like is the higher P and K numbers. When you run just MB in flower like I did, especially if you bump up the amount a bit (also like I did, to 3g/gal), you get a nice PK boost.

sandman83

Super Active Member
I've been trying out Nectar For The God's Demeter's Destiny as a cal only supplement. I never saw a Ca deficiency throughout flower using that, so I assume it works as advertised. And it did help to clear up a visible deficiency in some veg plants. Thanks to @badmofo529 for that...I'd never heard of the stuff before stumbling into his journal.

Another thing about Masterblend that I like is the higher P and K numbers. When you run just MB in flower like I did, especially if you bump up the amount a bit (also like I did, to 3g/gal), you get a nice PK boost.
oh man thanks for this, I have been looking to bump the calcium up for my DWC setup but I didn't want to keep adding calmag. Looks like I can adjust my formula just a bit and grab some Demeters Destiny to just give them a calcium boost.