I've been promoted to F**k you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I brought him a cell mate in the cell next door. They can pass each other notes and shit lol.
Thanks man. I needed a friend.

I have to say, it's pretty decent of you to give them gen pop sub status. It would be funnier if they were stuck in their own threads, but this is definitely more humane. It'll keep those human rights watchdog groups from breathing down your neck.
Best prison I've been to yet.

U wouldn’t last a week in a real prison 😂 wait maybe you would you like shit and dicks lol
I've never been to a real prison. Just jail a few times. But not long term. Prison would be a little scary, but I'd adjust. The scariest shit about it would be the gang rape shit, but I've got some anger issues, so if people come at me, at least I'm not gonna make it easy. So far by butt is exit only and I'd like it to stay that way. I prefer to keep my virginity.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
I've never been to a real prison. Just jail a few times. But not long term. Prison would be a little scary, but I'd adjust. The scariest shit about it would be the gang rape shit, but I've got some anger issues, so if people come at me, at least I'm not gonna make it easy. So far by butt is exit only and I'd like it to stay that way. I prefer to keep my virginity.
I kinda took you as the ass raper for what it’s worth but hey however you like it 😂 you could always practice with your new cell mate whatever the fuck his name is. I forgot 😂

D

Deleted member 60

It's a start.....but I'm Johnny-Come-Lately (the wife likes him) in this mix as far as takin' shots/etc. Not my decision/gig this go around.

I just saw the avatar and had some vomit come up in my throat....that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.