I've been promoted to F**k you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
You got the lowest reaction score of anyone I have ever seen. The forum software revokes your privileges after a set percentage of dislikes to post counts. It keeps bots from messaging and posting in case a mod isn't around to ban the spammer. After seeing what u said its probably best that you fuck off. You can stay here in timeout for the next 99 years for all I give a shit. Your ban will expire Jan 25, 2121.

I saw that and was like wtf is wrong with this dude. Than him constantly arguing with Bobby. I try my best to let folks work it out but this dude was just crossing to many lines.
Just for the record that dude PM'd me out of the blue today. I responded, and then he spent the next 1 1/2 searching all my posts and shitting on every one of them. If that's what this site is about, it's not for me. I can't believe you guys are this fucking ignorant to see who's the instigator. You all still think @28.35 is a sock puppet I made to diss myself. OK. You guys must be growing some good shit.

Anyways, I'm done here. For now, lol.

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Just for the record that dude PM'd me out of the blue today. I responded, and then he spent the next 1 1/2 searching all my posts and shitting on every one of them. If that's what this site is about, it's not for me. I can't believe you guys are this fucking ignorant to see who's the instigator. You all still think @28.35 is a sock puppet I made to diss myself. OK. You guys must be growing some good shit.

Thank you for showing how fake you are!!! Fuck off with your stupid made up stories elsewhere. Go back to RIU

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
When a member I like made a comment about the growers here thinking they are grow gods I replied with a post on BK's thread to see what reaction I got and to see if anyone could provide a link to a better grow comp than the current one or the last one here. If there has been a better comp I'd like to see it and no one could give me a link to a better comp. There is likely to be a back and forth on other sites about how stupid the comps are or how lame the growers are but there is one area here that I find much nicer than riu and that's the plant problem section.

I can post links from the plant problem section here where someone was a new grower and showed really bad looking plants in the early stages. There was no trolling by insecure growers or posers. The same post on riu would be met by 2 pages of trash talk and someone willing to help would likely just move on.

I posted this last May and feel the same way today.
Now this is a nice infirmary.
Elsewhere you might get a bunch of bad guesses and have a few others trashing the plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.