I've been promoted to F**k you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

larf

My GF is a production manager at a hemp products manufacturing facility. Even high end indoor "smokeable hemp" goes for dirt cheap because they get the license and then FARM it. Weed is not expensive to grow; it's the legal environment that drives the prices.

The guys who kicked off the hemp for medicine thing started in my neighborhood. Look up Charlotte's Web.
You're right. I was basing that off of how a dude was growing hemp in my town a few years ago and it was a big ordeal. Someone snatched one of his plants, and I thought I remembered the news article valuing the plant at around $2000. I just looked up the article and it was only $500 per plant. Which is still much higher than I would expect. This was also in 2019. I'd assume the market has come down since.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
You're right. I was basing that off of how a dude was growing hemp in my town a few years ago and it was a big ordeal. Someone snatched one of his plants, and I thought I remembered the news article valuing the plant at around $2000. I just looked up the article and it was only $500 per plant. Which is still much higher than I would expect. This was also in 2019. I'd assume the market has come down since.
A seedling used to be worth a 1000 bucks in 1980

Status
Not open for further replies.