I've been promoted to F**k you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wattzzup

So you don’t smoke cigarettes either? That’s cool I took a drag once and decided it wasn’t for me.

I just have a dry herb vape. It’s pretty blocky and bulky honestly. It allows you to taste the weed better IMO

I won’t ever do vape cartridges after reading about some of the shit they put in there.

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
So you don’t smoke cigarettes either? That’s cool I took a drag once and decided it wasn’t for me.

I just have a dry herb vape. It’s pretty blocky and bulky honestly. It allows you to taste the weed better IMO

I won’t ever do vape cartridges after reading about some of the shit they put in there.
Quit smoking cigs about 10 years ago or so. Disgusting habit

larf

If he wasn’t mad he wouldn’t have melted down in the first place. If he wasn’t mad he wouldn’t keep posting here, he would just leave. If he wasn’t mad he wouldn’t keep crying and whining about BK. If he wasn’t mad he wouldn’t keep begging to be taken out of timeout. If he wasn’t mad he wouldn’t keep bringing his troll friends over here to help him. So yeah he’s pretty pissed off and it’s as funny as anything I’ve ever seen. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I would say he’s making the best out of a bad situation. I respect him coming back to give everyone involved some entertainment. Most of what he’s posting is tongue in check. He’s not a bad guy, he just has creep instincts and can’t resist stirring the pot.

Wattzzup

Did you read the OP before it was edited? Then the slow and steady melt that followed. That wasn’t tongue and cheek he’s pissed off at big bad Bk :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.