It's 4:19 Got a minute?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
So I had insulation pulled out of my stove the last two days. I cought this today. My question to all is, to kill or not to kill? My stove was bought two years ago at home depot for $600 plus tax. It pissed me off but now I am getting soft. What would you do? It is probably a female since it was pulling insulation.
I’m getting soft as I get older, too, but mice and rats gotta go because they reproduce quickly and destroy shit in the home. This is the time of year where they start looking to get in the house. We’ve been seeing rats again in the coop and barn so I just picked up RatX today.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
I’m getting soft as I get older, too, but mice and rats gotta go because they reproduce quickly and destroy shit in the home. This is the time of year where they start looking to get in the house. We’ve been seeing rats again in the coop and barn so I just picked up RatX today.
Thanks for replying @treefarmercharlie. I appreciate your point of view.

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
I'm with tree farmer on this one. They are destructive so they got to go. Sorry about your stove hopefully they didn't chew on any wires.

On a side note I suggest pulling out the stove and looking for any entry points. Take steel wool and spray foam and fill holes. I like to use equal parts baking soda and jiffy corn mix as a poison control. Good luck!

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
The eight pounds of citrus fruit yielded about one and three quarters of a quart of juice. IMG_20231018_154504764.jpg I add the two cups of sugar and a equal amount of distilled water to the juice. One and three quarters of a quart of water this time yielding three and a half quarts of delicious fresh thirst quenching juice! IMG_20231018_154936465.jpg It is way better than any store bought juice! Happy hump day.

The eight pounds of citrus fruit yielded about one and three quarters of a quart of juice. View attachment 131459 I add the two cups of sugar and a equal amount of distilled water to the juice. One and three quarters of a quart of water this time yielding three and a half quarts of delicious fresh thirst quenching juice! View attachment 131460 It is way better than any store bought juice! Happy hump day.
I bet that tastes so good! Killer citrus cooler recipe there Joebud. 👍