It's 4:19 Got a minute?

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I want to wish all the fathers on chuckers a Happy fathers day. Hopefully you get the chance to create life again today. Don't forget to show some pics of what you are smoking for fathers day. Rock and Roll
You too @Joebud and the rest of you padres out there. Cheers amigos
Vaping some grinder roulette on my "heaviest" rig.
20230618_121350.jpg

One of each are getting wet at some point today. This is last call 'round here.
20230612_175158.jpg

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Is that a sticky brick with a Dynavap condenser and mouthpiece?
Good eye amigo, it fits perfect on the runt. When I use it like that the flavors really pop. Its smooth cool vapor hitting your tongue directly instead of rushing over it and tasting it on the exhale. Someday I'll add the Sticky Brick OG to my arsenal that has the big glass mouthpiece for the same effect.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Hello Chuckers, I wanted to let everyone know I have been writing reviews for seedfinder.eu for two years. Today seedfinder.eu has erased all thirty of my seed bank reviews. They may erase my profile/breeder profile and pictures too. I believe Christian sold seed finder in February of this year. Ever since I have not been taken care of like I was with Christian. Now all the money and time I spent supporting American seed banks, writing honest reviews, and putting them on seed finder has been for nothing. I feel sick. Just wanted to let anyone who cares know, do not put to much love and passion into seedfinder. Please post what you are smoking on or vaping with or edibles your eating to feel good. Thanks and Rock and Roll.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Hello Chuckers, I wanted to let everyone know I have been writing reviews for seedfinder.eu for two years. Today seedfinder.eu has erased all thirty of my seed bank reviews. They may erase my profile/breeder profile and pictures too. I believe Christian sold seed finder in February of this year. Ever since I have not been taken care of like I was with Christian. Now all the money and time I spent supporting American seed banks, writing honest reviews, and putting them on seed finder has been for nothing. I feel sick. Just wanted to let anyone who cares know, do not put to much love and passion into seedfinder. Please post what you are smoking on or vaping with or edibles your eating to feel good. Thanks and Rock and Roll.
Damn man! Why they do that for? I've been going to seedfinder for a hell of a long time.
That use to be about the only place to get this type of info on ancestry.

I have seen changed info on some of the strains from the past,
They were using a different combination of parents than the originals.
I chocked that up to losing their genetics or clones from disease or misfortune and not wanting to end the line.
Has anyone else been taken off seedfinder?

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Dude your passion and sincerity shines, and your knowledge is strong!
Fuck them!!

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
I'm extremely happy I purchased some of your seeds Joe! Sorry to hear about seedfinder.

im smoking Chill Bomb. It's great smoke Joe much appreciated.

PXL_20230822_040144622.PORTRAIT.jpg

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
So I checked back through my journal. It appears I started them on April 20th in flower and chopped on June 29. So it was about 10 weeks or 70 days. I'm going to go a tad longer to see if it gets any better this next run.
thanks man, i am at 3 1/2weeks in so a ways to go, yet!just starting to smell different!.the other day i was fussin about not havein a haze ,the old skull clicked ( a couple days later)chill haze ,old stoner ,sorry @Joebud .

Last edited: