It's 4:19 Got a minute?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
What I am seeing is "Indoors ripens within 50-55 days." Good weed doesn't finish that quick. That's the shit if you sell it the guys who bought it is gonna come back and beat your ass ;)

"The effect is a clear-headed, euphoric, relaxing high." Clear-headed, relaxing - meaning it doesn't really get you that high, I told you that guy was coming back to beat your ass! :LOL:

"Great for Pheno Hunting." - Poly-hybrid crossed to poly-hybrid - it's a dumpster fire.

Yeah, I don't know if I care what the book says at this point LOL
The 50-55 day flowering time had me scratching my head, too. I’ve never run anything that was really ready in less than 70 days.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
How did the three carmels do you?
Not bad, three had little effect. I had four yesterday around lunch and that was nice but the juice isn't worth the squeeze for my situation vs the cost. I think I need to soak all my avb in everclear, strain and reduce it to a half assed feco. Looking for something a little more substantial in effect vs calories.

Thanks for asking vato

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
So in addition to smoking lots of different flavors of flower. I smoke out of glass or in a joint of some form. Occasionally I like somen pressed rosin, but not on the regular because it fucks up my tolerance. Maybe once a week or two. So I searched for and found a nice 3-hole hash pipe. The company was Chameleon Glass, link at the bottom.

Great quality and worked as advertized, with the little "hot stick" you heat up with a torch to cook your dab in the bowl. I have a thermometer to check the temp on the glass before hitting the bowl. It's the churchwarden/gandalf in the middle.
IMG_7359.JPG
The only issue I had with it was not enough hands. Heat up the stick, put down the torch and check the tempo, put down the thermometer and grab the pipe... lots of cooling time so you fudge the temp higher and hope. Then I saw they had a hash bowl for a bong with the same design. Poor mans dab rig and easy as hell to clean since you can soak the whole thing in a cup.

The rest of the collection was because I love the handiness of a pipe but hate messing with screens or chewing on ash. My first purchase was the little brair style pipe. Handy but it's a pipe. chewing on those goodies or adding a screen. Next payday I got me the ash-catcher spoon pipe front and center. It is very nice. You can hit it as hard as you want and suck burning coals into the pipe and it doesn't get through. Then I saw this. Great show and he's a good salesman. He also bashes on GRAV so that's cool ;)

The Science of Functional Glass - YouTube

I bought the "monsoon" water pipe because I was rally curious. And I got the "typhoon" because it just made sense - once you get past that it looks like anal beads 😂 I guess most smoking utensils lean towards the phallic... :unsure:

Anyway, with what I know now the water pipe is super cool, functional, but it doesn't hold a lot of water so it's gonna get nasty quick. But it's really cool. It holds about a teaspoon of water. I filled it and walked around the woods for a bit with it in my poclet and there was no spills. Packed a bowl and it bubbled like a champ. It's for stuff like that though. Not a daily driver.

The typhoon is my new pipe. Watch the video - it works like he says. One little draw to fill the pipe then it takes lung capacity to clear it. The smoke spins through the bowl section then the three chambers and any particulate is spunn out along the way. It's a crazy smooth and tasty hit for fire on flower. It's not pocket size though so after trials and testing, these two are my daily pipes. You can see how dirty the bowl-section on the typhoon is compared to each subsequent chamber.
IMG_7361.JPG

Chameleon Glass – Durable. Functional. Art.