In memory of our fallen breeders...

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
H man you have become what you hate.. I recruited many members for this site and it had my full support.

You are deleting history when you delete peoples threads.
I thought this would be a safe place to document my grows and I don’t have back ups of most pics. I guess they will be gone soon enough tho. You are starting to do things Logic would do.. go ahead and boot me. I don’t care anymore. Bye everyone. We had something real special for a time here at chuckers ✌

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
H man you have become what you hate.. I recruited many members for this site and it had my full support.

I thought this would be a safe place to document my grows and I don’t have back ups of most pics. I guess they will be gone soon enough tho. You are starting to do things Logic would do.. go ahead and boot me. I don’t care anymore. Bye everyone. We had something real special for a time here at chuckers ✌
The threads are still here just invisible to the public. I'm sure we could get our pics back. All mine are in the whorehouse. I want my male scj pics.

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member

Nothing is deleted. People have specifically requested their content removed. Even then for the moment is just hidden from view for a time in case they change their mind. No need for the sky is falling/logic comparison/literally hitler post. Shit went down. Its over. Let's move passed it. Everybody with their internet loyalties that choose to follow whomever out the door, are welcome to do so. Sure will miss all the advertising revenue though!

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Nothing is deleted. People have specifically requested their content removed. Even then for the moment is just hidden from view for a time in case they change their mind. No need for the sky is falling/logic comparison/literally hitler post. Shit went down. Its over. Let's move passed it. Everybody with their internet loyalties that choose to follow whomever out the door, are welcome to do so. Sure will miss all the advertising revenue though!
Hitler posts? Wtf is going on in that head of yours. You drunk? ScJedi got banned for nothing and his testing thread deleted. He did not ask for that. I’m fierce loyal to ScJedi and his genetics. No I won’t just move on, fuck head

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
Hitler posts? Wtf is going on in that head of yours. You drunk? ScJedi got banned for nothing and his testing thread deleted. He did not ask for that. I’m fierce loyal to ScJedi and his genetics. No I won’t just move on, fuck head
It was an extra comparison to your "everything sucks now and I'm outta here post" I'll repeat. Nothing was deleted. Drunk? Haha. No. I'm not throwing a temper tantrum on a cannabis forum at what is 3 am in my location. You are fiercely loyal? So follow him wherever he went.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
It was an extra comparison to your "everything sucks now and I'm outta here post" I'll repeat. Nothing was deleted. Drunk? Haha. No. I'm not throwing a temper tantrum on a cannabis forum at what is 3 am in my location. You are fiercely loyal? So follow him wherever he went.
Will do dickhead. Also it’s not 3 am where I’m at.. ya creep. Like your too good to rant on a forum at whatever hour 😆
Suck my dick bud

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
Again the dude I’m loyal to did NOTHING WRONG.. so I guess I will follow him. Your just trying to look cool to your boy heisen. I have a valid point to take up.. why don’t you fuck right off, no one cares about you and your dumb ass obvious opinion
Trying to look cool to my boy heisen? Nah man. Trying to avoid him coming back to a bunch of bitching bullshit and just getting rid of the whole forum. Believe it or not there are other people who enjoy it here and want this place to stay. Why not BE cool. Act like a fucking man and take it up with him directly instead of acting like a little cunt and talking shit publicly and also to someone you dont even know?? Diplomacy not your style huh? It was worth a shot.

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
Sorry for taking it out on you @dust.. it’s just you came along bein all “it’s fine bud no big deal, chill” at the wrong place, wrong time. It’s not chill. Not even a little bit ffs
I'm trying to keep things smooth. I know they are rocky right now. I believe everything will fall back into place. I understand where you are coming from. Peace bro.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Trying to look cool to my boy heisen? Nah man. Trying to avoid him coming back to a bunch of bitching bullshit and just getting rid of the whole forum. Believe it or not there are other people who enjoy it here and want this place to stay. Why not BE cool. Act like a fucking man and take it up with him directly instead of acting like a little cunt and talking shit publicly and also to someone you dont even know?? Diplomacy not your style huh? It was worth a shot.
I’m not able to message him directly.
So this is it. Also don’t tell me to be a man. You wouldn’t know shit bout that boy

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
All is cool man. Everybody just needs to take a step back for a day or two. Shit got heated. It will pass. This place is important to many. There is bound to be bumps in the road. Besides. I believe we are ALL crazy. Trying to harness mother nature and ride that bitch into battle and shit Lol. Alot of us even while evading getting caught while doing it. Now THATS crazy. Peace bro.