I got a new light, might as well do a journal.

LubdaNugs

Big Fan of Free Weed
I'm curious as to what the buzz is like. Did you fire up a tester bud before the jars?
Was thinking of throwing a couple plants into the mix soon.
I have. Both phenotypes are excellent. I just smoked number 2 and it’s a straight shot to the head, very uplifting. Number one has a crazy menthol sort of flavor. It mainly has the mouth numbing effects of a menthol cigarette and the buzz is wonderful. I’d definitely give it a run.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I have. Both phenotypes are excellent. I just smoked number 2 and it’s a straight shot to the head, very uplifting. Number one has a crazy menthol sort of flavor. It mainly has the mouth numbing effects of a menthol cigarette and the buzz is wonderful. I’d definitely give it a run.
Thx man, that's exactly what I wanted to hear.

LubdaNugs

Big Fan of Free Weed
Let us know how this turns out. How many did you start and how many were purple?
I’ve got most of a pk that I periodically start one out of, 0/3 males so far.
It’s fantastic, flavor and high are on point. I started 5 seeds and got two females. A good friend gifted me with a bunch of f2’s, so I’ll be growing this several more times. They both are dark with lots of purple.

Bambam

Hell of a run! Was thinking 🤔 of this light in a 3x3. I mean it’s has a dimmer if needed. I come from running a 1000watts in a 4x4. Would be nice to have that much light and less the heat issues! Might pull the trigger on it man. Good work!

LubdaNugs

Big Fan of Free Weed
Hell of a run! Was thinking 🤔 of this light in a 3x3. I mean it’s has a dimmer if needed. I come from running a 1000watts in a 4x4. Would be nice to have that much light and less the heat issues! Might pull the trigger on it man. Good work!
I would buy this light again. I’m coming from a 600w hps in a 4x4. There are less heat issues, the light intensity is visibly more intense, and I was super impressed with the flowers it produced. The flowers it produced were very frosty and the density was on point. Let me know what you think when you get yours, I’d love to see how it compares to your 1000w grows.

Bambam

This is the kind of info I like to hear! I’m going to slap it into a 3x3 and give it a go. New to the LED stuff but from what numbers I have seen a 3x3 would be getting max light from this. I like to push it and don’t want any shitty buds. You killed yours in the 4X4! Hell of a grow. Guess I should get the light in route! 👍 I might do a sog or some serious LST bush type stuff to try and get a 100 or so solid nuggets. Lol thanks for taking to time to chime in man!

Bambam

Hey man quick question or two about this light. I put the sf4000 in the tent at 60% for the first couple days. Any pointers on when I should drop it down and turn her up to 100? They are loving it to this point!

LubdaNugs

Big Fan of Free Weed
Hey man quick question or two about this light. I put the sf4000 in the tent at 60% for the first couple days. Any pointers on when I should drop it down and turn her up to 100? They are loving it to this point!
I think you just need to sneak up on it, basically advance a little each day. If you start to notice leaf curl or crispy leaves, back it off. I feel like once you have a root system big enough you can crank it and let it rip. I try to keep mine 12 - 18 inches above the canopy. Let me know how you like your light, I love mine.