I got a new light, might as well do a journal.

LubdaNugs

Big Fan of Free Weed
For Christmas I bought myself a new light, Spider farmer sf4000, so I figured I would document my grow.
in the tent I have 2 Wedding Cake x Wedding Pie fems from Heisen, 1 Lemon Tree x Sundae Driver also from Heisen, 1 Blueberry Shortcake from Cannarado, and 2 Purple
Badlands f2 from farmer type error. These are all approximately 2 weeks into flowering. They are being grown in a organic super soil blend that I’ve been using for several years. All the plants are in 7g cloth pots.

EB374D03-24A2-43E1-912C-C355BE78DFF8.jpegFBA73591-F56A-4275-B2CC-0B680F0DB25B.jpeg
I also saved a Blueberry Shortcake make for some chucks.6E5EAF3E-F051-462F-8AD0-1DC0FE0874C8.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
For Christmas I bought myself a new light, Spider farmer sf4000, so I figured I would document my grow.
in the tent I have 2 Wedding Cake x Wedding Pie fems from Heisen, 1 Lemon Tree x Sundae Driver also from Heisen, 1 Blueberry Shortcake from Cannarado, and 2 Purple
Badlands f2 from farmer type error. These are all approximately 2 weeks into flowering. They are being grown in a organic super soil blend that I’ve been using for several years. All the plants are in 7g cloth pots.

View attachment 81265View attachment 81266
I also saved a Blueberry Shortcake make for some chucks.View attachment 81268
Good choice with that sf4000. Plants look to be liking it.
Also i dont mess with chucking but that male has a nice looking structure to him imo.. Allways enjoy ur pics, glad u started the journal.👍

Grow Harder

Super Active Member

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I took a few shots this morning.

The tent.
View attachment 81686
Lemon Tree x Sundae Driver
View attachment 81687
Wedding Cake x Wedding Pie #1
View attachment 81688
WC xWP# 2
View attachment 81689
Purple Badlands f2 #1
View attachment 81691
PBf2 #2
View attachment 81692
Blueberry Shortcake
View attachment 81690
Blue Dude
View attachment 81693
Awesome as your runs always are. I got sf2000 here I’m flowering a small tent full of 1 gals with it then it’s off to be a mother light.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I’ve ran all kinds of hps bulbs from horti to other expensive ones. In the end I noticed no great difference now I just buy ipower or Apollo from Amazon when I need a replacement
Thanks for the input EG.

I’ve only run two types, The Vivosun that came with the fixture and some Real Red 2000k’s I bought at auction.

I think I liked the Vivosuns better. The Real Reds seem to harsh the plants in the later stages, but there are a lot of variables at play.