I got a new light, might as well do a journal.

I've been reading up on how much acid peat has and coco is pretty much balanced. I've been looking into a coco based mix instead of peat. Promix has a coco based mix but my hydro guy doesn't carry it.

Pitt moss is something that interests me more and more as I hear about it. Lots of free time listening to Future Cannabis Project on YouTube and a couple guest speakers talk about it frequently. Unfortunately nobody in my parts carry it as it’s a relatively new product.

I like the root growth better in my soil mixes with promix compared to the peat. A couple mixes currently are holding too much water and it’s throwing everything off in my tents. The acidity with peat has never been an issue considering the amendments used. If it ever got crazy I’d probably just add some dolomite.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I've been reading up on how much acid peat has and coco is pretty much balanced. I've been looking into a coco based mix instead of peat. Promix has a coco based mix but my hydro guy doesn't carry it.
I have been using promix coco HP for the last 2 years and have better luck with it than straight coco and so far no fungus gnats like in some coco. It just makes it easy.