I got a new light, might as well do a journal.

I honestly think it will be better, everything is super frosty and is plumping up nicely. It may be my bias and honestly it’s going to be hard to tell, because I run different strains every run.
I'm going to get an HLG Scorpion Diablo soon. That's why I asked. But if you are getting the same yield from 450 watts as you do from your 600 watt hps then the Diablo might be overkill. The good thing is I can always dial it up or down depending on how it goes :alien:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
No worries. It is a 4’x4’ tent. I grow in 7g cloth pots using a coco based soilless mix.
Do u handwater daily? Coco is my fav but its hard to water everyday. A couple missed waters and they get upset.
I like the coco for lwss critters too. Only problem I ever had was pm from an exhaust shared with a dryer line. Duh. Hot moist air backdrafting into the tent. Newb mistake. It cost me a growbro. Live and learn.
I love LED ive been watching what u do with those cobs for a while now. I was always told at least 450 for a 4x4 in flower. 0218211933e.jpg
Thats a qb96 and some qb132s around it. Right around 500. I never checked.
Ur shit is tight, it's partly the light but mostly the love we provide!

LubdaNugs

Big Fan of Free Weed
My watering schedule has always been 1/2 gallon every third day. If I forget a day they definitely take
it on the chin. The climate I live in is very dry, so PM isn’t a problem. I’ve had a few issues with botritas, but that was lack of airflow in the tent. I find my best results come when I top my plants. More and smaller tops are less prone to botritas.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
My watering schedule has always been 1/2 gallon every third day. If I forget a day they definitely take
it on the chin. The climate I live in is very dry, so PM isn’t a problem. I’ve had a few issues with botritas, but that was lack of airflow in the tent. I find my best results come when I top my plants. More and smaller tops are less prone to botritas.
I assume a half gallon of juice into a 7 gallon vessel isn’t producing any run-off? Do you ever water till run-off?

LubdaNugs

Big Fan of Free Weed
I assume a half gallon of juice into a 7 gallon vessel isn’t producing any run-off? Do you ever water till run-off?
In the last couple weeks of flowering I try to water a little more for runoff, but sometimes I don’t. I don’t think I’ve noticed a difference in the quality of my flowers either way. By the end of my cycle there is typically not nutrients left in my soil mix and the guy who’s recipe mine is based on swore that it was an unnecessary step.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
In the last couple weeks of flowering I try to water a little more for runoff, but sometimes I don’t. I don’t think I’ve noticed a difference in the quality of my flowers either way. By the end of my cycle there is typically not nutrients left in my soil mix and the guy who’s recipe mine is based on swore that it was an unnecessary step.
What do you pH to?