I build lights

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
file.jpg
The bottom graph is better. You're at 20% at 350 roughly. Chlorophyll exchange begins around 300nm. Then at 850 or so, another reaction is happening on the other end of the spectrum. O2 absorption I think?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Hmmm, it seems wrong. There is UV in natural light which I’m sure doesn’t harm the CBD in outdoor CBD plants.
I thought we might wanna have a discussion on it to understand why he said it.
Get to the "truth" of the matter.
Maybe it turns it into CBN?
Is he talking about cured flower?

idolized

Really Active Member
Bruce Bugbee just did a podcast with Mr Grow It, and he stated that UV is not connected to increased Terpene expression. And that this misconception is tied to a single paper, and that even this paper said that the results were equivocal.

Use it for a few weeks starting around week 3 or 4 of bloom. If you use it at the end, you'll get more weight but you also get nasty, chemical tasting weed. That's where the bad reputation for hydro got started.
So your peak bloom recipe is working out really well in one of my flower tents ttystikk, their ph drift seems to be going 6.0 - 6.3 every couple of days like clockwork so they are definitely happily munching away and they are looking very happy. (y)

Q - So do you normally go back from Peak Bloom(after 3 weeks) to just Bloom or do you finish your girls a different way?