I build lights

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Whats up @TerpyTyrone What driver are you using for the qb132’s? I was using the lrs-350-36 but the fan noise drives me nuts, and i want to switch over to the series wiring. I think it’s the meanwell 240 something or other
The qb132s are rated at max 2000ma. Theres the hlg-240-2100a. It has the current dimmer on it. So being the boards are rated at 2000ma, u can simply turn current down a little. That driver will b the one to allow u to run them wide open if u wanna do so.

Just my opinion tho, @TerpyTyrone might know a better solution, but thats the one id reccomend imo.
Good luck✌

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
The qb132s are rated at max 2000ma. Theres the hlg-240-2100a. It has the current dimmer on it. So being the boards are rated at 2000ma, u can simply turn current down a little. That driver will b the one to allow u to run them wide open if u wanna do so.

Just my opinion tho, @TerpyTyrone might know a better solution, but thats the one id reccomend imo.
Good luck✌
Whats up @TerpyTyrone What driver are you using for the qb132’s? I was using the lrs-350-36 but the fan noise drives me nuts, and i want to switch over to the series wiring. I think it’s the meanwell 240 something or other
Remember @jesselikestogrow?
He recommended the hlg 320-2100.
Mean Well HLG-320H-C2100B Power Supply

Its a little too much amperage and wattage. But better to have more and not need it.
The model b shown here has the screw dimmer on the driver.
I bought the hlg240-1750a model and had to solder a potentiometer on it to dim it.
And yes, series circuit. These constant current drivera have the ability to match differing voltages in the same circuit.

I want to retire the qb132 and show off my Terpy'sLed's but i cant pull the plug haha 🔌

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Remember @jesselikestogrow?
He recommended the hlg 320-2100.
Mean Well HLG-320H-C2100B Power Supply

Its a little too much amperage and wattage. But better to have more and not need it.
The model b shown here has the screw dimmer on the driver.
I bought the hlg240-1750a model and had to solder a potentiometer on it to dim it.
And yes, series circuit. These constant current drivera have the ability to match differing voltages in the same circuit.

I want to retire the qb132 and show off my Terpy'sLed's but i cant pull the plug haha 🔌
Thanks man it really helps. I’m actually running a 350r right now, but may run the 132’s again in the future, but i know i dont want to run them with the lrs350 anymore

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
Here alittle cake live rosin and tombstone flower.cake is the smaller pictures.im so excited to finally squeeze shit anytime I want!I have to stop being so lazy and run a few hash washes cause I'm super curious how good bubble will be with some pressure and heat 🤤20211017_145108.jpg20211017_154820.jpg

Attachments

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Here alittle cake live rosin and tombstone flower.cake is the smaller pictures.im so excited to finally squeeze shit anytime I want!I have to stop being so lazy and run a few hash washes cause I'm super curious how good bubble will be with some pressure and heat 🤤View attachment 100353View attachment 100354
Noiceeeee! 5.5 in. Whatcha get out?
You guys are making me jelly AF!!
I'm so stoked I found u guys! Thanks @Heisenbeans for making that payment to the man every month! I love this place. Clean AF bra!

Last edited:

Bustenbeans

Noiceeeee! 5.5 in. Whatcha get out?
You guys are making me jelly AF!!
I'm so stoked I found u guys! Thanks @Heisenbeans for making that payment to the man every month! I love this place. Clean AF bra!
Thanks man.Tombstone gave me .7 back and for being at 58RH and sitting in a bucket all summer in my crawlspace I'm happy with that. Yeah man this site definitely made my skill set sky rocket.. I literally have my first grow on here!

Last edited:

Weedkiller

Nothing but top shelf
Hell yeah thank you! Finally some people to talk light building and driver's..I put together my timber cobs and recently picked up 3 3500k 301h boards and looked to pick some brains but for some reason, sponsors and stuff, nobody seems to want to give any information. I'm looking at hlg 240w 54v cc run in sequence and run 2 boards. Don't really care about a dimmer. Any thoughts? :unsure: ☮ do you sell parts? Heatsink and drivers maybe?

Bustenbeans

Nice @Weedkiller it's just a way cheaper version when you get DIY or pre built one's compared to HLG my boy @Rocman91 runs the HLGs and the DIY kit and personal the diy kit are just as good if not better for bud structure and Terp production. I run a 5x10 with 4, 350 watts strip builds from @TerpyTyrone here a picture from two runs ago only had 3,350 watts and cmh 315. And I was pretty impressed with the runResized_20210718_085516.jpegResized_20210726_150932.jpg

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Hell yeah thank you! Finally some people to talk light building and driver's..I put together my timber cobs and recently picked up 3 3500k 301h boards and looked to pick some brains but for some reason, sponsors and stuff, nobody seems to want to give any information. I'm looking at hlg 240w 54v cc run in sequence and run 2 boards. Don't really care about a dimmer. Any thoughts? :unsure: ☮ do you sell parts? Heatsink and drivers maybe?
Do u have a spec sheet?