I am leaving...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The RIU colors are shining BRIGHT AF with this one....in with the crowd or not part of it all. People can be active in numerous forums without ZERO problems. I just lost a friend because I choose to just be a member there. So....keep pushing the divide further. See how well that fares out in the long run.

No but u keep saying that u are leaving . U Don't have to do that . 🤙✌ We can be both places
Maybe I respected you and Hust enough to at least come tell yas. But to be told the shit I was just told before FOH.

Attachments

Nothing wrong with being a member in multiple forums. That’s how people learn new things and meet new people. I’ve been thinking about checking that forum out, too. It looks pretty laid back.
Im not the one that needs to learn that...But I got the usual us or them type thing. Basically said fuck you. Those are reaction scores....for even other places I journal...ya know, to show it was never about leaving anyone.

Numbers are irrelevant. Just showing I have always journaled elsewhere then @Hust17 had to act like a little fucking bitch and say some shit like it's them or there because I made a new account elsewhere. Like wtf...and for anyone of yas that didnt know. We "were" pretty good friends. Like kiddie shit. Idk yall....enjoy this shit show. If I wanted drama I would go tighten all the lids on my wife in the house. But sit here making all the jokes ya can smh. Yall complain about RIU but half yall no better.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Numbers are irrelevant. Just showing I have always journaled elsewhere then @Hust17 had to act like a little fucking bitch and say some shit like it's them or there because I made a new account elsewhere. Like wtf...and for anyone of yas that didnt know. We "were" pretty good friends. Like kiddie shit. Idk yall....enjoy this shit show. If I wanted drama I would go tighten all the lids on my wife in the house. But sit here making all the jokes ya can smh. Yall complain about RIU but half yall no better.
What do u need bro ? Just tell me I will try and help . U don't gotta keep this drama going. Everything is chill.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I’m not going to get into details in public but you know first hand why I’m upset with that place. Don’t act like I’m the bad guy here when we were both victims of Red’s rage quit. Ya I’m a little unchilled with that and I don’t understand why you aren’t.

And I never said them or us, I expressed my displeasure with you going there though yes and I explained why.

Status
Not open for further replies.