I am leaving...

Status
Not open for further replies.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
So instead of maybe showing the guy there's other threads here and maybe how to utilize to find those threads....half the people clown em smh. Smart....real smart. :rolleyes: Pretty sure I seen a shit show like this before.....Just saying.
Sorry, man, but I don’t agree. This guy came here and started posting in the political threads, like he was on RUI, and was probably blindsided by the fact that there weren’t people like Uncle Buck in there backing up his attitude. As I said in my first reply...there are very few political threads here. If he can’t stay out of them then that’s a personal issue. I was able to stay out of the political threads over at RIU, because I was smart enough to realize I couldn’t speak my mind without being targeted by the mob over there. At least the political threads here are pretty tame compared to over there. I’ve been learning to take breaks from them when I start to get heated.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Sorry, man, but I don’t agree. This guy came here and started posting in the political threads, like he was on RUI, and was probably blindsided by the fact that there weren’t people like Uncle Buck in there backing up his attitude. As I said in my first reply...there are very few political threads here. If he can’t stay out of them then that’s a personal issue. I was able to stay out of the political threads over at RIU, because I was smart enough to realize I couldn’t speak my mind without being targeted by the mob over there. At least the political threads here are pretty tame compared to over there. I’ve been learning to take breaks from them when I start to get heated.
Dude it's all good u don't have to explain shit . Dude was long gone .

BrokenHoeFarms

Stress Tester
...as are many other members too. Read back the thread from an outside view and you just "may" see it.,,but I sure dont see yall understanding it. When members are "limited" ...losing them might be the last thing the forum needs. Maybe a mod to help navigate the site better. Who knows...
I agree as a new member i latched onto the first couple of people that talk to me.
I came here after purchasing some Brisco's beans to follow him. My newbie eyes where open to some beautiful and beneficial things.
I dont post in politics (i may look for just laughs) it all about why you came and how you take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.