I am leaving...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Easyday20

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S
Hey what's up? If you spend all your time in the coronavirus or politics section, thats what it is gonna be. As far as Heisen and videos im sure he is a busy man putting out 🔥. There are plenty of great growers and breeders here. Much better than the site that shall remain nameless. stay a while and socialize outside those threads

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Thank you guys for the welcome but I will leave this place. To much Politics, no more pictures/videos from Heisenbean... Not interested anymore
While I agree that politics can ruin a forum like this, there is very little political talk going on here. There are like 3 or 4 actual active political threads compared to RIU where politics rules the forum and anyone who doesn't conform to liberal ideologies is trolled wherever they post over there. The political posts in this forum are actually pretty tame.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
But.... why... 🤷‍♀️

It’s asking for trouble. People are joining for the sole purpose of those threads down there. Things will slowly devolve as imo they already are.
I personally have no issues with removing all political talk from a forum like this. I used to run a forum and one of the rules I had was "NO POLITICS" because there are plenty of other places that provide a place for everyone to talk about politics. I would personally prefer to be ignorant about other growers political views so it doesn't cloud my judgement of them. RIU is a prime example of what can go wrong from it. I went there yesterday, after hearing Chunky was complaining about being banned from here again, and in the GPS thread people are calling on other growers to boycott GPS for no other reason than Gu and H having conservative political ideologies.

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
Point made, calls me dumb straight up.
It was a dumb statement. The first three posts in this thread have the word 'politics' in it, including yours. Fact.

The OP posted several times in the political threads, then claims politics is why he [ I assume] is leaving. Also dumb. And another fact.

In spite of your everyday complaints - in the politic threads...lol - I've engaged with you in a jovial manner and encouraged your participation. Sounds like a pretty cool attitude to me.

Also....that was some shit show you put on in Red's forum last night. :poop:

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
And why are we allowing sock accounts??
Is Hust your real name? Isn't every account an alias?

If there's anyone on this forum that doesn't know that my original weed name here and on other forums is Amos Otis, then they missed the half dozen or so posts where I blatantly said so, including 'the Trading Block', which you frequent daily. I dig this handle for this forum. If one has to go it'll be Amos. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.