I am leaving...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Is Hust your real name? Isn't every account an alias?

If there's anyone on this forum that doesn't know that my original weed name here and on other forums is Amos Otis, then they missed the half dozen or so posts where I blatantly said so, including 'the Trading Block', which you frequent daily. I dig this handle for this forum. If one has to go it'll be Amos. :)
It's all good , post a few weed pics and it's a wrap 🤙

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Is Hust your real name? Isn't every account an alias?

If there's anyone on this forum that doesn't know that my original weed name here and on other forums is Amos Otis, then they missed the half dozen or so posts where I blatantly said so, including 'the Trading Block', which you frequent daily. I dig this handle for this forum. If one has to go it'll be Amos. :)
LOL! I literally figured out you were the same person earlier this morning just by seeing that you two posted the same videos. I figured you just didn't want to talk politics with an account associated with your business, which I can understand. @Gu~~~ posted pictures of the Trump boat parade, and that he's voting for Trump this year in the GPS thread over at RIU, and I'm just waiting for the site to implode :ROFLMAO:

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
LOL! I literally figured out you were the same person earlier this morning just by seeing that you two posted the same videos. I figured you just didn't want to talk politics with an account associated with your business, which I can understand. @Gu~~~ posted pictures of the Trump boat parade, and that he's voting for Trump this year in the GPS thread over at RIU, and I'm just waiting for the site to implode :ROFLMAO:
Omg ya

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
A good while back, a Canuk had several implosions and gave H an ultimatum to either ban me/Amos [again], or he'd take his hurt feelings and flee the forum. He fled. That's when and why Whip emerged, and it cracks me up most every time I log on - a beautiful reminder of a beautiful time. :)

As to the business, @$17 a pack, it's really a hobby that I dig. I had planned on an extended break to do some traveling this year, and then china sent the plague, so I've continued. There's a ton of great seed makers at DCSE and other places. Some choose Briscos. Some choose others. But between you and I, you should pass on all those other cats. ;)

preview.jpg

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
A good while back, a Canuk had several implosions and gave H an ultimatum to either ban me/Amos [again], or he'd take his hurt feelings and flee the forum. He fled. That's when and why Whip emerged, and it cracks me up most every time I log on - a beautiful reminder of a beautiful time. :)

As to the business, @$17 a pack, it's really a hobby that I dig. I had planned on an extended break to do some traveling this year, and then china sent the plague, so I've continued. There's a ton of great seed makers at DCSE and other places. Some choose Briscos. Some choose others. But between you and I, you should pass on all those other cats. ;)

View attachment 68972
Start making more beans then 🤣,, and give some out here !?

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
Nah for real though do u have a flagship strain? What u got cooking if u don't mind
Well....this thread has taken a very cool and unexpected turn. 🤠

Orgi [Copper Chem x Agent Orange] was the one that got things rolling. Three large batches of those have been parceled out over three years, and spun off into other crosses. But I've been rolling out banana crosses for the most part in 2020, and have more in progress.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado

Orgi [Copper Chem x Agent Orange] was the one that got things rolling. Three large batches of those have been parceled out over three years, and spun off into other crosses. But I've been rolling out banana crosses for the most part in 2020, and have more in progress.
Sweet! Oh yeah I am a master at changing the subject 🤣

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado

Yeah I've actually seen and heard good things about orgi

Easyday20

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S

🔥. All like minded people

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado

What's the best of your latest if u had to say ?

Status
Not open for further replies.