**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
A pair of Purple Primate just switched to 12-12 (QB135 @ 120 watts in 4K in a 20 x 36 x 62 inch tent). Originally was a scrog but its beastly. I have run out of bloom room for a bit so we have to get them blooming.
Burly stalks on these girls too.
I missed the contest but the stickers just came in handy for the 3Thirteen tent !

DSCF2939.JPG
DSCF2936.JPG

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
hi red got my gear today Christmas in October a big thanks for the extra freebies from you and baddawg
i am totally stoked right now and very happy made my day :D
got me a free beer coolie as well as all the stickers freakin awsome LOVE IT
Nice haul! Thank you for your support of 3Thirteen Seeds and GLG.
Heres to a fat seed stash and bountiful harvests! 🍻

it's a mix of berry and citrus oh she's going to give me a lots of smoke !
Pretty buds, and she looks like a giver. Kudos on making it to the end of the season too. I know its been a rough one for you outdoor folks.

Drive-by.. Man talk about bad things with outdoors.. As a rule we don't get rains till around Oct 1 here... Well it rained damn near every day in Sept this year,,, and it's still raining... Crops got whiped out around here. Mine did...

Hard to fight mold with that kind of environment/weather. If thats what you are dealing with, I hope you can make a harvest -even if shorter than usual.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
20191011_180658~2.jpg
Big thank you to @HydroRed and GLG for this fat hookup! Freebies like a MF, could barely fit them in the pic. Super stoked to finally be running some of Red's creations.
Red you're up to bat next ;) let's load the bases and hit a grand slam!

FWIW - cash in a small priority flat rate box as suggested by Red. Peace of mind and delivered in a week (y)

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
View attachment 25385
Big thank you to @HydroRed and GLG for this fat hookup! Freebies like a MF, could barely fit them in the pic. Super stoked to finally be running some of Red's creations.
Red you're up to bat next ;) let's load the bases and hit a grand slam!

FWIW - cash in a small priority flat rate box as suggested by Red. Peace of mind and delivered in a week (y)
@spyralout A huge thank you to you man. Your support for me & 3Thirteen Seeds is greatly appreciated. I cant wait to see what you do with it all. GLG is killin it with the freebies though.
5 packs total and some cool breeder swag.....Not a bad haul for a $67 ticket eh? 👍

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
@spyralout A huge thank you to you man. Your support for me & 3Thirteen Seeds is greatly appreciated. I cant wait to see what you do with it all. GLG is killin it with the freebies though.
5 packs total and some cool breeder swag.....Not a bad haul for a $67 ticket eh? 👍
Killer deal my man. Seeing some amazing results all over with your gear, lotta talented folks here. Thanks again, stay tuned :)

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Orange Julius F1 (tall pheno) @ 24 days 12/12
Shes starting to get her stink on for real. This one is all artificial orange drink and skunk.
Aside from looks, you'd never guess there was Mothers Milk used in this pheno:
Orange Julius #4 - Copy.png

Plemon @ 19 days 12/12
Shes already showing some bubblegum pink colors deep in the calyxes. Right after I took the picture, I hit her with some Plemon (rev) pollen to get S1's. These will be untested and available as freebies with purchase.

Plemon - Copy.png

Peanut Butter Breath (rev) @ 24 days 12/12
A frosty looking reversal for sure. About ready to collect some pollen to dust my GG#4 for some "Greese's Pieces" Fems. These are a bit later than I had initially anticipated, but should be ready for testing by late Nov.
PBB Rev - Copy.png

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I am looking for a good deal on some genetics. I have to save all my pennies being a single family income raising my grand daughter so I was really looking in this direction. Do you have freebies also?
I hear ya on stretching the dollar my friend, so youre looking in the right spot!
With the purchase of any 3Thirteen Seeds pack, you will get all this for free:
(1) 3 pack of "Purple Primate" Fems (clone only Gorilla Glue #4 x Plemon) ****while supplies last
(1) 10 pack of Sin City Juice Regs (Las Vegas Triangle Kush x Mimosa)
(1) 10 pack of Bad Dawg Freebies Regs ****while supplies last
(1) 5 pack of Bad Dawg Freebies Regs
Plus you will get a stack of stickers (mine included) and a sweet beer coozy.
Likely not going to find a better deal for $60.
You can click the link in my signature to find my gear at Great Lakes Genetics.

dankgator70

Super Active Member
I hear ya on stretching the dollar my friend, so youre looking in the right spot!
With the purchase of any 3Thirteen Seeds pack, you will get all this for free:
(1) 3 pack of "Purple Primate" Fems (clone only Gorilla Glue #4 x Plemon) ****while supplies last
(1) 10 pack of Sin City Juice Regs (Las Vegas Triangle Kush x Mimosa)
(1) 10 pack of Bad Dawg Freebies Regs ****while supplies last
(1) 5 pack of Bad Dawg Freebies Regs
Plus you will get a stack of stickers (mine included) and a sweet beer coozy.
Likely not going to find a better deal for $60.
You can click the link in my signature to find my gear at Great Lakes Genetics.
hell yes. Gotta get that gear brother.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
A little update on Evelynne, my gorgeous Citrus Milf I've got growing on currently.
View attachment 25668
She's loving the extra veg room now that some room mates have moved to the flower room.
View attachment 25669
Loving the genetics here Red. She's truly being a beauty to grow. She's untopped thus far, just wants to be huge. Stem is massive all the way to the top.
Loving her ssooo much. 😍😍😍
Untopped....shes bushy AF bro. 😲
You can tell shes being treated good.