**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

IrocZ

Really Active Member
I had this thought while I was in the shower, could be I'm just stoned and it's just a crazy daydream. Lol
But what would the likelihood/possibility you think, of a seed like that getting and growing into two different phenotypes of the parents strains on one plant?

I believe I read not too long ago, that when a mother produces a double seed, one of them is the seed from the mother and pollen, and the other is an S1 of just the mother. I read it on the internet, so it must be true.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Hey Mr Red,Just wondering something about the Mega crop. I now you mix in a reservoir but you may know what i am saying. The question is i do not understand why my ppm can climb roughly 100 ppm over night after mixing. Example i mix in 1 gal containers mix ppm 600 next morning it's up to 700 ppm. This may not be just MC related just not sure.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Hey Mr Red,Just wondering something about the Mega crop. I now you mix in a reservoir but you may know what i am saying. The question is i do not understand why my ppm can climb roughly 100 ppm over night after mixing. Example i mix in 1 gal containers mix ppm 600 next morning it's up to 700 ppm. This may not be just MC related just not sure.
hey CAPT. I mix my full dose in a gallon jug filled half way with water and shake it up til its fully dissolved (like tea). After a minute of shaking it, I'll make sure theres no residuals floating in the bottom that havent been dissolved yet. Once everything is fully dissolved, then Ill pour that into the res and give it a quick swirl. If you are testing the solution and it isnt fully dissolved it can climb like that when you test again next day.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
1:1 ratio, and I'm not talkin CBD!
Hurting the headstash a bit more than I thought it would, but I sure am having fun.
View attachment 1547

I wasnt exaggerating when I said these Mimosa were fully seeded lol
I dont believe the "Sin City Juice" will be this seeded but we'll see.
Th at is one of the bummers with chucking in a small space, you don't get much weed to smoke or make concentrates with. What looks like a big dense bud ends up being all seeds and about a joints worth of smoke.

Just gotta cycle seeded crops wisely, lol. Adds a bit of role playing game dynamic.

Derbud

ITS CONTEST TIME!!!
Those that followed my "Hydroponic Whorehouse" on the other site know I love to have contests and give away free packs of seeds. This one is going to be no different!

All you have to do is pick a number between 1-164
(FUN FACT: this is how many members are on the site as of this post).

Rules:

- You can only post one guess.
- If there are multiple guesses of the winning number, the first posted will be awarded the prize.
- You must quote this post with your guess.
-NO SOCK ACCOUNTS!!! If I think you are a sock account I'll expose you for the stinky bunion that you are.

Whats the prize you say?
The prize will be your choice of either:
(1) 10 pack of Feminized Seeds "Purple Envy" FEMS
-OR-
(1) 12 pack of Cryptic Labs "Cherry Bomb" REGS

View attachment 1276 View attachment 1275

Winner will be picked by random number generator Saturday the 23rd @ 7pm Eastern time.
GOOD LUCK!!!

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Th at is one of the bummers with chucking in a small space, you don't get much weed to smoke or make concentrates with. What looks like a big dense bud ends up being all seeds and about a joints worth of smoke.

Just gotta cycle seeded crops wisely, lol. Adds a bit of role playing game dynamic.
Not sure if its luck or poor luck, but either way Im gonna likely have some Mothers Milk that ISNT seeded from Mimosa male :(

Sorry Bud.... There will be another real soon though!

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Lotsa stuff going on in the Whorehouse so I figured Id drop an update.

I have one pheno of the "Mimosa" that is ALL fruit punch. An absolute pleasure to smoke and I imagine the concentrates from this would be the bomb. This is the one I've been pulling all the Mimosa F2 seeds from.
View attachment 1512 View attachment 1513

Cuts of the "Plemon" have been taken a little over 24 hrs ago. New bubble cloner seems to be doing just fine. I'll be shooting for fem seeds from this one so I'll be hiting them with some CS and saving pollen for future chucks.
View attachment 1514

"GG#4" momma making herself at home.
View attachment 1515

"LVTK" about to get the chop in the next 5-7 days. She smells like a mix of syrup and lemon. The resin on her is well above average. I've only busted up one nug, but it was loaded with seeds (from Mimosa male).
These are the ones I have been sending out as testers that Im calling "Sin City Juice". This chuck will be a "one and done" but considering the parents, there should be some exceptional plants to be found in these beans.
View attachment 1516 View attachment 1519

"Gorilla Juice" (Mimosa x GG#4) seedlings. This is #2 (of 2) pictured. We'll see whats up with these when they flower.
View attachment 1517

This little 2'x4' tent is starting to get cramped....
View attachment 1518
Red what size filter/fan combo do you have there in the 2x4? I'm grabbing another tent same size soon.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Red what size filter/fan combo do you have there in the 2x4? I'm grabbing another tent same size soon.
**4" 194cfm FAN**
**4" 190cfm FILTER**

I have no experience with this in flower as mine is just for mommas and cuts etc, but I imagine it would work great for at least 1 harvest. @ $29 for the filter, its easily replacable every 8-9 weeks. I have zero smells that come from it now though with vegging plants.