**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Time to announce the winner of the free seed contest.
The random number generator on Google has decided someones fate......

winning number.png

And that person is @Main Cola with their guess of 93.
Congratulations Main, I'll send you a pm so you can choose your prize etc.

Thanks to everyone who participated!!
I think I have more fun doing this than you guys do haha

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Time to announce the winner of the free seed contest.
The random number generator on Google has decided someones fate......

View attachment 1485

And that person is @Main Cola with their guess of 93.
Congratulations Main, I'll send you a pm so you can choose your prize etc.

Thanks to everyone who participated!!
I think I have more fun doing this than you guys do haha
Wow that’s awesome. Thank you Red I really do appreciate what you’re doing for this community

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Lotsa stuff going on in the Whorehouse so I figured Id drop an update.

I have one pheno of the "Mimosa" that is ALL fruit punch. An absolute pleasure to smoke and I imagine the concentrates from this would be the bomb. This is the one I've been pulling all the Mimosa F2 seeds from.
Mimosa #2.png Mimosa F2 beans.png

Cuts of the "Plemon" have been taken a little over 24 hrs ago. New bubble cloner seems to be doing just fine. I'll be shooting for fem seeds from this one so I'll be hiting them with some CS and saving pollen for future chucks.
Plemon cuts.png

"GG#4" momma making herself at home.
GG#4.png

"LVTK" about to get the chop in the next 5-7 days. She smells like a mix of syrup and lemon. The resin on her is well above average. I've only busted up one nug, but it was loaded with seeds (from Mimosa male).
These are the ones I have been sending out as testers that Im calling "Sin City Juice". This chuck will be a "one and done" but considering the parents, there should be some exceptional plants to be found in these beans.
LVTK.png Sin City Juice.png

"Monkey Juice" (Mimosa x GG#4) seedlings. This is #2 (of 2) pictured. We'll see whats up with these when they flower.
Gorilla juice #2.png

This little 2'x4' tent is starting to get cramped....
2x4 tent.png

Last edited:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I have a guy that's been busting my ass for Mimosa for the last 6 months. He's a sativa guy and says it's all the shit. Wants me to do half a tent but I don't have space for F2's. What's your take on it Red?
Run it if you got it! Not sure what you mean by no space for f2's? If you need beans, I can get you some of these F2's I have. If I had more room in the tent, and didnt have a gazillion of these F2's I prob woulda revegged the one I just harvested. She was crazy fruity punch terps even off the plant.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I had this thought while I was in the shower, could be I'm just stoned and it's just a crazy daydream. Lol
But what would the likelihood/possibility you think, of a seed like that getting and growing into two different phenotypes of the parents strains on one plant?
Almost sounds like what you could expect like if it were grafted. I've had 2 tap roots from one seed before, but the mini tap dies on me once full leaves start coming in.

Run it if you got it! Not sure what you mean by no space for f2's? If you need beans, I can get you some of these F2's I have. If I had more room in the tent, and didnt have a gazillion of these F2's I prob woulda revegged the one I just harvested. She was crazy fruity punch terps even off the plant.
I meant that there would be males to cull and if I grew out 20 or so you have to plan for 50% m/f ratio. If I lost half a tent while running perpetual its a big loss for me. I appreciate and thank you for the offer for the F2's and if I had an extra tent I would gladly offer something in return to run those. OR if they were fems :alien:

Things are a bit crazy here now cause I just had a full tent open for Heisen but he came late to the party. His stuff goes in next. I wound up filling my tent with some cheap Critical Orange Punch fems from Dutch Passion. Order 10 get 2 free. So I ordered 20 for $80. Got 4 for free plus 15 other freebies lol. Not even taking clones from them.....one and done.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I meant that there would be males to cull and if I grew out 20 or so you have to plan for 50% m/f ratio. If I lost half a tent while running perpetual its a big loss for me. I appreciate and thank you for the offer for the F2's and if I had an extra tent I would gladly offer something in return to run those. OR if they were fems :alien:

Things are a bit crazy here now cause I just had a full tent open for Heisen but he came late to the party. His stuff goes in next. I wound up filling my tent with some cheap Critical Orange Punch fems from Dutch Passion. Order 10 get 2 free. So I ordered 20 for $80. Got 4 for free plus 15 other freebies lol. Not even taking clones from them.....one and done.
Gotcha. Empty real estate sucks.