**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I have a few (3-4) more packs of the "Sin City Juice" (LVTK x Mimosa) to send out as testers.
All packs will ship on my dime (sorry U.S. only for right now).
I need testers that will pop em sooner than later & report back with a little info & pics.
Send me a message if you are interested.

Huge shout out to my growmies @Cob_nUt and @Evergreengardener for taking time to run some testers for me. I know you both have full rooms so its very much appreciated that you made room to run them.

***Its almost time for another giveaway. This one is going to be the biggest one I've ever offered to date so stay tuned to the Horticultural Whorehouse. If you like free shit and love to play fun games involving our favorite plant, you wont want to miss this one!

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
This is going to be my biggest give away yet, and this is just a small thank you to the fine folks that frequent the Horticultural Whorehouse.

ITS CONTEST TIME!

All you have to do is correctly guess the amount of seeds in the baggie.
As usual, there are a few rules to be followed:
seeds - Copy.png

RULES:
-You are only allowed 1 guess. If a guess is duplicated, the first one posted will be the winner so make sure your number isnt already picked.

-You must quote this post with your guess. If you dont, the object of the game gets lost in the thread.

-No sock accounts. If I suspect you are a sock account, I will expose you for the stinky bunion you are.

PRIZES:
Yes, you read that right....its plural. This time I will be giving away 7 packs of seeds!
I wasnt lying...this is the biggest giveaway in Horticultural Whorehouse history.
Winner will be picked Friday April 5th at 7pm ET

Prizes include:
(1) CannaVenture "Pure Affie" FEM
(1) Useful Seeds "Star Dawg F3" REG
(1) Greenpoint Seeds "Tomahawk" REG
(1) Cool Creek Genetics "Lemon OG" FEM
(1) Bad Dawg Genetics "LVTK x Apollo 13" REG
(1) Symbiotics "Mimosa" (Hydrored F2) REG
(1) My own personal chuck...."Sin City Juice" REG

packs - Copy.png

Let the games begin!!

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
This is going to be my biggest give away yet, and this is just a small thank you to the fine folks that frequent the Horticultural Whorehouse.

ITS CONTEST TIME!

View attachment 2306

RULES:
-You are only allowed 1 guess. If a guess is duplicated, the first one posted will be the winner so make sure your number isnt already picked.

-You must quote this post with your guess. If you dont, the object of the game gets lost in the thread.

-No sock accounts. If I suspect you are a sock account, I will expose you for the stinky bunion you are.

PRIZES:
Yes, you read that right....its plural. This time I will be giving away 7 packs of seeds!
I wasnt lying...this is the biggest giveaway in Horticultural Whorehouse history.

Prizes include:

View attachment 2307

Let the games begin!!
Awesome giveaway (220) is my guess

Feva.

Really Active Member

ITS CONTEST TIME!

View attachment 2306

RULES:

PRIZES:

Prizes include:

View attachment 2307

Let the games begin!!
im gonna say 338

Bruno8437

Super Active Member

ITS CONTEST TIME!

View attachment 2306

RULES:

PRIZES:

Prizes include:

View attachment 2307

Let the games begin!!
I'm going with 389

Pistilpusher

Master Grower

ITS CONTEST TIME!

View attachment 2306

RULES:

PRIZES:

Prizes include:

View attachment 2307

Let the games begin!!
Didn't guote the post ..lol should be legit now