**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
FINALLY!!!!
"Plemon" reversed for me:

Plemon Reversed.png

I found clusters on 2 of 5 plants so far so Im already 2 plants better than I thought I would be haha. Ive made some mistakes in the reversing process, and have figured out what not to do more so at this point. Between learning from my mistakes on application and getting pretty good at making some pretty potent CS, my hopes are that my next reversal should be a lot smoother but we'll see. Though theres balls, theres still no guarantee that there will be lots of viable pollen -if any at all. I'll continue to remain optimistic.

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
FINALLY!!!!

View attachment 4794

I found clusters on 2 of 5 plants so far so Im already 2 plants better than I thought I would be haha. Ive made some mistakes in the reversing process, and have figured out what not to do more so at this point. Between learning from my mistakes on application and getting pretty good at making some pretty potent CS, my hopes are that my next reversal should be a lot smoother but we'll see. Though theres balls, theres still no guarantee that there will be lots of viable pollen -if any at all. I'll continue to remain optimistic.
Awesome congratulations. I’m hoping you get some good pollen

TitoM

Super Active Member
FINALLY!!!!

View attachment 4794

I'm excited for you bro good job!

Highsince76

Super Active Member
FINALLY!!!!

View attachment 4794

Great to hear! I have a feeling it will turn out well.🤞

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
FINALLY!!!!

View attachment 4794

Congrats on the boy parts Red. Care to share what you've learned or the the mistakes you made?

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Congrats on the boy parts Red. Care to share what you've learned or the the mistakes you made?
Sure, I was spraying heavy on the whole plant prior to flip......nope. Just the bud sites.
I sprayed right at flip to 12/12 because I dont veg.....nope. Spray a week prior to flip. I gotta have at least a week veg prior to flip if I want to expedite this process (at least when Im doing a reversal).
Spraying when lights have been on for a cpl hrs.....nope. Spray right at lights on and one more time before lights off if possible.
I thought I was killing the plants so I stopped spraying for like 4 days, then started again.....nope. Keep spraying even if the plant appears yellow and mutated in appearance where treated. I got worried when I should have just kept spraying.

I dont think I realized how potent my CS solution was. I think next time of doing things correctly from the beginning will bring me a reversal faster and less abusive on the plants.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Good on ya Red.Trial and error learned you well. All of those points are what made it happen.
I asked because it'll help future reverser's.
Spritz nodes only.
Start spritizing at least and week before flip.
Twice a day lights on and off
Keep spritzing until first sac appears.Some stop when they see the change happening ie hairs dying and receeding, new growth changing.Unt uh.
Even the most "unperfect" diy batch of CS will flip 'em, it just takes much longer to make it happen.